• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You have definitely made some indirect remarks, when Saka and ESR have had a poor game.
Wasn't indirect they've had a number of poor games in 2021 just like everybody else and I said it. So what?

I don't really do indirects about players or posters you've seen me take on the whole forum at times, that's more of a you thing.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka does deserve more praise than he is getting, even from me....when played with Partey, they have both been very good together.

Though there is a lot of of "ill-will" in the locker with him, so will have to over-perform to get the fans back...finishing outside the Top Four and Top Six, all happened during his time as our main CM, plus he has been here for a good few years now and is 29...so it's not like the criticism isn't over a long period of time.

Riou

I don't really do indirects about players or posters you've seen me take on the whole forum at times, that's more of a you thing.

Until our posters (me included) carry us to a Community Shield win, like Saka has...then the majority get no respect from me, tbh.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Until our posters (me included) carry us to a Community Shield win, like Saka has...then the majority get no respect from me, tbh.
Typically you've turned it into a joke after saying how you really feel about my posting for a second. Anyways, I just strongly disagreed with Geofranco when he said there's loads of excuses and defence for Xhaka and Pepe nothing more.

The interesting thing about this mid season smugness with you and the other fake positive petes is I had been saying all along the squad is good and I have been a huge advocate of most of our players within reason. Some required some perspective more than others.

Somehow a select few of you have tried to turn this on it's head.

Riou

Typically you've turned it into a joke after saying how you really feel about my posting for a second. Anyways, I just strongly disagreed with Geofranco when he said there's loads of excuses and defence for Xhaka and Pepe nothing more.

The interesting thing about this mid season smugness with you and the other fake positive petes is I had been saying all along the squad is good and I have been a huge advocate of most of our players within reason. Some required some perspective more than others.

Somehow a select few of you have tried to turn this on it's head.

If you look at your posting when the young players had a poor game, or did something wrong...it does seem like you (and a few others) overly enjoy going in on them...then you compare them to players in their prime, who haven't been as good for us and ask why they don't get protected the same.

I don't take this forum seriously (bar the Overmars v Son thing, which I got heated) maybe you are playing a character too, as you have been the "depressed realist" for a while now...but it's weird how you fixate on the young players getting less criticism, when's it's obvious why they would.

Also...having a go at posters (not doing it in an overly serious or aggressive manner though) is the best part of the forum...I get bantered all the time on here, but I find most of it very funny :lol:

Last edited:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Xhaka is a liability, and would be for any top 8 pl club

He would be one of the best in the 90s, but the game has moved on, he is simply too slow in brain and body, offensively and defensively

Some people don’t see it because he is good looking and they don’t understand the modern game

Arteta will get rid in the summer
My thoughts exactly. They don’t see it because if he plays a match and we win; and if he doesn’t gift the opponents a goal because he turned it over, or cost us a match because of a needless free kick or redcard, then it equals a Xhaka masterclass. He is the first player who just has to play the full 90 minutes on the winning side without a massive bonehead error that destroys the team to be hailed as the modern Socrates or Dunga. Maybe it is a good looking white guy thing where you get to hold a parade for tying your shoelaces in the morning.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

If you look at your posting when the young players had a poor game, or did something wrong...it does seem like you (and a few others) overly enjoy going in on them...then you compare them to players in their prime, who haven't been as good for us and ask why they don't get protected the same.

I don't take this forum seriously (bar the Overmars v Son thing, which I got heated) maybe you are playing a character too, as you have been the "depressed realist" for a while now...but it's weird how you fixate on the young players getting less criticism, when's it's obvious why they would.
I've seen project youth before and I am sceptical, but that's all it is, scepticism. The "Emile Kills Flow" stuff I purposely stayed out of it because I knew better. Yet you try your best to associate me with it. The worst I said was head down dickhead which was a genuine opinion.

I don't have to subscribe to Arsenal-Mania's credit system where they turn a blind eye to young players bad performances and then go apesh*t on another player because they are 28 - and I never will.

I am heavily sarcastic and make jokes but I don't log in and play a character on a forum, again that's a you thing. For better or for worse I say what's on my mind, try my best to back it up, that is all.

Farzad Stoned

Laca is not the reason we are scoring goals he has played well, but if he was so great why was he on our bench for most of last couple of years. Don’t get me wrong he has played well, still doesn’t mean we sit our top goal scorer in scintillating form on the bench for him. Martinelli, Saka, ESR need to play together if Martinelli succeeds you save 80 million pounds on a single striker, and you can look for a back up option once Laca leaves.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

People are literally afraid to give Xhaka his accolades, man’s thread has been so quiet during this winning run.

Xhaka isn’t a hill I’m going to die on but the way this place hangs on to certain opinions about players is remarkable. Xhaka could go 37 games without a mistake, make one on match day 38 and people would be screaming “I told you about this guy!”
So far its 7 games since the City red not 37 so slow down fam.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

@Trilly is just trying to make out that there's levels to this. Vieira was doing this at the same age as Emile.

FHZp6MWXoA8lULS

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Vieira was a generational talent, ESR is not on that level. He is more Rosicky, after the injuries but hopefully with better end product.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
People are literally afraid to give Xhaka his accolades, man’s thread has been so quiet during this winning run.

Xhaka isn’t a hill I’m going to die on but the way this place hangs on to certain opinions about players is remarkable. Xhaka could go 37 games without a mistake, make one on match day 38 and people would be screaming “I told you about this guy!”
The problem with Xhaka is that he is not **** enough to be labeled a complete hack, but clearly not good enough to build the midfield of a legit contender around. He has a limited ceiling as a player.

The same issue with Auba, Pepe, Laca (even though I like him) and Ben White. I don't believe these are winning players.

They all have a ceiling. Either too limited physically, technically, questionable mentality or just not intelligent enough as players.

The last winners we had were Alexis, RVP, Cazorla... These are the players you know can take you all the way if they stay healthy. That's why I always liked Saka since the academy.

He clearly had the physical, technical attributes needed to do something dangerous, plus also has a high football intelligence. Even with his flaws, you can see the potential to be a devastating player.

Farzad Stoned

Lol, Can you provide me a single stat of Xhaka being elite in any area? Is he among league leaders this year or last for assists, tackles, interceptions, key passes, number of passes? You are the one who says the Xg doesn’t lie, can you produce one stat of Xhaka being elite in anything? Or one stat that makes up for his 8 giveaways leading directly to goals, or his 4 red cards? Sambi and Nuno made one Xhaka pass against Liverpool and people wanted them loaned out. I’ll wait for that one stat of Xhaka being anything but ordinary in basically every area except F ups. Really from any of his defenders @albakos all ask you same question.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Could! I doubt he will tbh but even if he did I don’t think people would ever accept it. 🤣
Too much has happened for me bro. He would have to play like a top 10 midfielder for a couple seasons, do some heroics in a final, not be somewhat half decent for 4 games..

Best wishes for the new year!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I can feel how I want!

I tend to defend players I think are unfairly criticised and then go against the grain with guys everyone loves for sh*ts and giggles. Same with the KT agenda I started in summer that winds everyone up.

Guys like KT and Hale End don’t need yet another poster up their arse. They’re fine without me. :lol:
You’re finished here lad. When the agenda can no longer be concealed sufficiently, it’s done. You’re moving the loosest ever seen for someone who used to pride themselves on keeping things, at worst, consistent… Even Razorist is lighting you up ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️ Very sad.

HNY though… still, very sad… 🥺

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You’re finished here lad. When the agenda can no longer be concealed sufficiently, it’s done. You’re moving the loosest ever seen for someone who used to pride themselves on keeping things, at worst, consistent… Even Razorist is lighting you up ffs 🤦🏼‍♂️ Very sad.

HNY though… still, very sad… 🥺
Still Consistently slapping you up on the forum though.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom