• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Tottenham v Arsenal | Postponed

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
I knew Cedric's injury looked suspicious, and it now makes sense why we rushed with Niles loan

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Premier League officials searching regulations to decline the request

frantic-studying.gif

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

PL made rhe rules fairly clear. Weve a covid case and less than the number of required players available. That they made the rule in the first place is on them but they cannot move the goal posts after establishing the rules.

They never should have made the rules in the first place and forced teams to play.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to hear more Arsenal fans complain about Liverfool's dirty behavior. What we are trying to do now is cheating because of a situation we ourselves have created. Disgraceful.

Except it’s completely different and in no way the same. Why are you so butthurt. Did you have tickets for the game?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to hear more Arsenal fans complain about Liverfool's dirty behavior. What we are trying to do now is cheating because of a situation we ourselves have created. Disgraceful.
gonna cry tobey maguire GIF

This PL rule if they haven't made easy for clubs they wouldn't take advantage of it. Also we don't have players what you want us to do play our u18?

field442

Trusted ⭐
PL made rhe rules fairly clear. Weve a covid case and less than the number of required players available. That they made the rule in the first place is on them but they cannot move the goal posts after establishing the rules.

They never should have made the rules in the first place and forced teams to play.

Yeah it should’ve just been if there’s a covid outbreak and the training ground needs to shut down then the game can be called off.

DavidHillier

Back to A-M 😞
So we have 1 player COVID positive? Same as Liverpool ahead of the 1st leg postponement?

I would prefer a postponement tbf. Let them play Leicester midweek who owe them one for last season and will be a lot better rested.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bound to be postponed now, probably just as well. Best chance to prepare for second leg next week and get our players back post Afcon. Sp**s have zero players there and only Son out, in terms of players of any remote consequence,

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I don't want to see any of your posts, but here we are because of the stupid "rules" of the new system of AM, and I want to see the Arthur thread.

EPL also has rules, and we don't have enough players. Same rules as everyone. Get real.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is it really so, that we are lacking only one player, which is Xhaka to make the 13 required?

I mean, Ødegaard with covid at this point is very meaningful, so that in itself should be why the rule is same for us as everyone else this season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ramsdale
White Gabriel Golding Tierney
Martinelli Patino Lokonga Tavares
Laca Eddie

This is our state currently without covid and PL rules we could've field this team. Look perfect doesn't? Not mention the bench will be full of u23 players plus Leno and Mari

blaze_of_glory

Well that's just it... what's to stop them from doing that?

field442

Trusted ⭐
Is it really so, that we are lacking only one player, which is Xhaka to make the 13 required?

I mean, Ødegaard with covid at this point is very meaningful, so that in itself should be why the rule is same for us as everyone else this season.

Even if Ødegaard is the only covid case the game should be postponed anyway with the amount of injuries and AFCON players away. All it takes is a couple more covid cases between now and Sunday and we can’t even field a starting XI without playing U23 players.

blaze_of_glory

Ramsdale
White Gabriel Golding Tierney
Martinelli Patino Lokonga Tavares
Laca Eddie

This is our state currently without covid and PL rules we could've field this team. Look perfect doesn't? Not mention the bench will be full of u23 players plus Leno and Mari
Tierney is hurt isn't he? Saw he got a knock yesterday..?

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Let's hope next season things will get to normal or PL make the rule better and easy to get advantage of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom