• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yves Bissouma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Champions Of Europe, you'll never sing that" ...can't stand this chant.

"The (insert whatever team we play) boys are on a bender, Yves Bissouma's a sex offender" ...don't want to hear this chant everywhere we go too, ffs!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

"Champions Of Europe, you'll never sing that" ...can't stand this chant.

"The (insert whatever team we play) boys are on a bender, Yves Bissouma's a sex offender" ...don't want to hear this chant everywhere we go too, ffs!
He is not sex offender. Innocent until proven guilty.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He is not sex offender. Innocent until proven guilty.

I mean, it doesn't always work out like this.

Not saying Bissouma is definitely guilty, I don't know...but with enough money, you can easily be guilty but proven "innocent"

tcahill

I mean, it doesn't always work out like this.

Not saying Bissouma is definitely guilty, I don't know...but with enough money, you can easily be guilty but proven "innocent"

This.

These kinds of cases are very hard to find sufficient evidence in. Guilty or not, he'll probably walk free.

I personally just don't want a player with those kinds of question marks at the club I support.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This.

These kinds of cases are very hard to find sufficient evidence in. Guilty or not, he'll probably walk free.

I personally just don't want a player with those kinds of question marks at the club I support.
As long as he improves the team I don’t care tbh

Keplaz

This.

These things happen to certain types of players. Remember the Robin van Persie chants?

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Heard from close sources that he slapped a girls' ass in that nightclub. Don't remember it but it was something like this.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Heard from close sources that he slapped a girls' ass in that nightclub. Don't remember it but it was something like this.
Cvnt thing to do, but people acting like he is a Mendy. Slapping a chicks ass shouldn’t cost you a move

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Nope, getting a player with sexual assault allegations hanging over him would be very dumb regardless if he is found guilty or not.

Legend14

Established Member
Bissouma is an upgrade to our midfield. He won’t be coming to Arsenal on rumored character alone, otherwise we would have signed him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom