• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Seems to be able to beat players quite often to me, being able to move past a player is its own skill - Welbeck made a career out of getting beyond a defender even with questionable finishing.

Edit: my views might be affected by him playing a large part in me winning a fantasy league years ago
He has decent pace. But technically worse than any striker we had imo. He is a player who will really struggle with less space.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
He has decent pace. But technically worse than any striker we had imo. He is a player who will really struggle with less space.
Possibly, but even that in itself isnt a problem right now because struggle to get the ball up the pitch. If he lets us get up the pitch that while offering us a big threat in the air it could be key. Say we're spending a lot of time camped around the box he offers threat in the air, if we're playing defensive he offers a very dangerous counter attacking threat. Im just not sure what other options are out there atm and he seems to fit the bill for what we desperately need.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Everton reddit say Talksport are reliable because Moshiri has close links to them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still believe no chance of this happening this window. Even with Everton mess and ffp trouble

Malky

Established Member
Knew it was only a matter of time before we were linked with DCL again.
Seriously doubt he's worth the price that Everton will demand.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also anything more than 40m for this guy is bad buy good striker with our system it might work but his injury issue and performance of late that not worth more than 40m if he was not English he might worth 30m max. But teams saw us spent near 70m on white and Ramsdale Everton will ask for 60m+.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Now is probably the best time to sign him. Everton are a shambles and he has missed half the season so they can’t point to any recent form to bump up the price. I’d prefer someone else personally.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

With vlahovic going to juve last 10 days we can monitor and consider whoever we want and let our imagination run away with us instead of giving him all our focus

GDeep™

League is very weak
Now is probably the best time to sign him. Everton are a shambles and he has missed half the season so they can’t point to any recent form to bump up the price. I’d prefer someone else personally.
Doesn’t work like that though, does it? Very naive posting from you.

Everton will point to his 1 in 2 record last season, his English tax, his young age etc.

This season has been disrupted by injuries, not bad form of discipline.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Doesn’t work like that though, does it? Very naive posting from you.

Everton will point to his 1 in 2 record last season, his English tax, his young age etc.

This season has been disrupted by injuries, not bad form of discipline.

I didn’t say he’d be cheaper, I said there’s nothing for them to bump up the price because he has been out injured since September. If he had been playing all season and scored 10+ goals they’d start asking for something stupid, probably £80-90m.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
I didn’t say he’d be cheaper, I said there’s nothing for them to bump up the price because he has been out injured since September. If he had been playing all season and scored 10+ goals they’d start asking for something stupid, probably £80-90m.
if we can get him in this transfer window, but his injuries make me worry

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom