• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So you’re saying he isn’t an owner of the club?
He's an owner who's done exclusives with Talksport and built up relationships with their reporters. Same thing with the Kroenkes and The Athletic.

Kav

Established Member
He's an owner who's done exclusives with Talksport and built up relationships with their reporters. Same thing with the Kroenkes and The Athletic.
Okay so that somehow makes Talksport reliable?

They can have two accurate reports out of 1000 it doesn’t make them reliable in my opinion. Not with the garbage they often spout on there.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I didn’t say he’d be cheaper, I said there’s nothing for them to bump up the price because he has been out injured since September. If he had been playing all season and scored 10+ goals they’d start asking for something stupid, probably £80-90m.
His English and their crown jewel, his price isn’t dropping much.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Pretty sure on the last day of the Transfer Window, all Arsenal fans will be hoping to get Diego Costa on loan.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I didn’t say he’d be cheaper, I said there’s nothing for them to bump up the price because he has been out injured since September. If he had been playing all season and scored 10+ goals they’d start asking for something stupid, probably £80-90m.
They will flat out refuse to sell him. Moshiri is having hard time at Everton and is not gonna sell him star striker last few days of the window when they don’t need it. This is typical Arsenal behaviour last week of window ms where they plant stories in the media to keep fans excited and act like they doing something

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Okay so that somehow makes Talksport reliable?

They can have two accurate reports out of 1000 it doesn’t make them reliable in my opinion. Not with the garbage they often spout on there.

I'm trusting Everton fans over you 👍

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
There's a joke about him costing bags of money and you switch bags for purses, but I'm too lazy to make it.

Kav

Established Member

I'm trusting Everton fans over you 👍
You can trust whoever you want to. It doesn’t matter.

My experience with Talk sport is that they engage mostly in rumours and transfer gossip.

When I think of reliability I think of the BBC football. When I want transfer gossip I think of Sky sports or Talk sport or Football.London.

I’ve never viewed Talksport as reliable. If you want to do that is good for you. To each their own.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
They will flat out refuse to sell him. Moshiri is having hard time at Everton and is not gonna sell him star striker last few days of the window when they don’t need it. This is typical Arsenal behaviour last week of window ms where they plant stories in the media to keep fans excited and act like they doing something

I bet you’re one of those people who says “it must be season ticket renewal time”.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
it's not about trusts talkssport or not they s**ty source but Jim White has close sources with Moshiri and everton. Orny already said he our backup plan if Vlahovic move failed either now or summer.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom