• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu's Release Clause Targets: January 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,770
  • Views 289,377

Which CF would you sign?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Juve DOF at the negotiations to dump Arthur to Assana for 18 months after announcing Vlahovic a day earlier
giphy.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Juve DOF at the negotiations to dump Arthur to Assana for 18 months after announcing Vlahovic a day earlier
giphy.gif
There are levels in this game. Look at Arsenal fans big up Arthur and celebrate how they got a juve star on loan lool. Arthur’s wages get replaced by Vlahovic

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Heads should roll tbh. What's happened here and it's consequences will be nothing short of disastrous. We've had plenty of time to sort something out.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Don’t worry lads. My boy Stan gonna be pushing 🅿️ as we speak. Arteta paid him a visit and told him wagwan. Those p*ssies at Torino ain’t gonna know what’s about to hit them.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Really like the Luiz link, maybe more likely with Villa going for that Juve midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom