• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Wtf if anything @Sebastes was agreeing with you and disagreeing with me yet you’ve come in here to rub it in his face? That poor

Not the first time he does this as well, for someone who posts on 15 paraghraphs increments, he really doesn't read other people's long posts.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Wtf if anything @Sebastes was agreeing with you and disagreeing with me yet you’ve come in here to rub it in his face? That poor
No, I was quoting his post because it explains nicely the reasons I use xG and place emphasis on it (especially necessary in debates like Em*ry / Wenger / Arteta when Em*ry's first season's actual PTS total is so anomalous and is so misleading re: actual performance level...we're supposed to believe that Em*ry improved upon Wenger by some 8 pts if we look at just PTS but if anyone watched that season it's obvious we didn't improve on actual performance level, and the reality is that our performance level decreased 6 xPTS).

Not the first time he does this as well, for someone who posts on 15 paraghraphs increments, he really doesn't read other people's long posts.

Would seem you're not really reading my posts. I would think it's pretty clear why I was quoting Sebastes there, because he gives a nice explanation of xG and why I use it. If there's any question there's also the fact that I reacted to that post with a 'goal' reaction.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Carry on then, with your rabid dogism and looking for reasons to confirm your bias and a priori hate. :)

Tbh I'm a little disappointed in you.

I was genuinely curious about your opinion about our stats and I thought the conversation about our chance creation that @Sebastes added to above was interesting and wasn't really trying to be positive or negative (just discussing the numbers).

Also I should add that I'm not currently Arteta out (I'm, Arteta - give him till the end of the season and see lol).

But erm you only came back hard after we beat Chelsea, saying that the comment was rabid dogism when it wasn't really.......

Anyway now that you're here, what's your opinion about our chance creation? The numbers seem to indicate that we aren't creating high quality opportunities as often as our rivals, is this something to worry about? Do you think it can improve with better players?

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
But erm you only came back hard after we beat Chelsea, saying that the comment was rabid dogism when it wasn't really.......
Oh it absolutely was, mate, I came into this thread and it was absolute ****e the few times I've read it over the last couple weeks.

Like I said, the fact that not a soul responded to that post of mine I've quoted, says it all, because it's not about actual honest debate with most of the people involved in discussion in this thread when things go wrong--hence the use of rabid dogism--it's just about trying to have a hate wankfest and confirm pre-existing biases about Arteta.

I'm not referring to you, of course, as I rate you as a poster--as I do Trilly, and Sebastes, and other anti-Artetas who I wouldn't characterise as rabid dogs--but the level of posting in here in the last few weeks has absolutely not been serious, and jokers like @Kav and @Camus and the people who like to cheer them on add to that.

The fact of the matter here is that the majority of posters don't come into this thread at times like these (over the past few weeks) to have an honest and interesting discussion, they come in to masturbate and masturbate with their pre-conceived biases and score internet points. Which is why people like @Camus show up during these times with their rather poor arguments, and why no one probably reads and certainly doesn't consider the (significant) contradicting evidence I present in posts like the one quoted.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No, I was quoting his post because it explains nicely the reasons I use xG and place emphasis on it (especially necessary in debates like Em*ry / Wenger / Arteta when Em*ry's first season's actual PTS total is so anomalous and is so misleading re: actual performance level...we're supposed to believe that Em*ry improved upon Wenger by some 8 pts if we look at just PTS but if anyone watched that season it's obvious we didn't improve on actual performance level, and the reality is that our performance level decreased 6 xPTS).
Okay, fair enough!

I don’t think you made it clear as I’m not the only one who’s taken it the wrong though :)

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You watch us beat utd now, then gets an extension.

No, that'd be too reactionary of them. The extension will be offered after we somehow squeak through with a 1-0 at West Ham the following Monday, thereby vindicating the pr*c***.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Would seem you're not really reading my posts. I would think it's pretty clear why I was quoting Sebastes there, because he gives a nice explanation of xG and why I use it. If there's any question there's also the fact that I reacted to that post with a 'goal' reaction.

1650489029989.png

This was literally posted as a reply to @Sebastes , like literally-literally. Not the figurative kind.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
No, that'd be too reactionary of them. The extension will be offered after we somehow squeak through with a 1-0 at West Ham the following Monday, thereby vindicating the pr*c***.
If they extend Arteta, I’ll just enjoy the fact that Kroenke is lighting his cash on fire and has more to lose than the genuine Arsenal fans on here. We will both be miserable but at least I’m not throwing away hundreds of millions of dollars. 🤷

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

If they extend Arteta, I’ll just enjoy the fact that Kroenke is lighting his cash on fire and has more to lose than the genuine Arsenal fans on here. We will both be miserable but at least I’m not throwing away hundreds of millions of dollars. 🤷
Animated GIF

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom