• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
If we are not counting Sol, then I would say the only better CB than Kos in that time is Kolo...also assume we are not talking about Adams and Keown at their best here.

If we are just talking Emirates era, then I would say he was the best...though if someone said Per was the better, then I wouldn't argue too much, as he is a close second for me.

Not been a great collection for us since the stadium move though...

Gallas was very good, but caused a lot of **** here...Djourou I quite liked, but despite having everything you wanted in a CB for a Wenger team, he didn't have the mental attributes to put it together...Verm, good but a little overrated...Luiz, far too inconsistent.

Gabriel and White are up there, tbh...but the fact 2 very recent players are high up the list, shows that CBs at the Emirates haven't been that great on a consistency level.

You forgot the "best" quartet of defenders.

philippe-senderos-arsenal-523430.jpg

516357-22775605-2560-1440.jpg

squil.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000476019477-e1555999731130.jpg

All played in Champions League :cool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also, it's a little sad how some Arsenal fans used last night, to have go at Auba.

Sure he played poorly and was subbed, but he shouldn't get any abuse from this fanbase.

He helped us win our last trophy (even if you don't count the Community Shield) was quality here, even when his form dipped, he always tried his best at least...has been respectful towards the club since leaving too, it's been Piers Morgan who has been causing trouble...really don't see what he has done wrong.

The Arsenal fanbase, should have only good things to say about Pierre.

Riou

Happy B day, to the best keeper to never play at Highbury for us...

...that's not an overly high bar, but still!

Riou

Pretty cool, ngl...

...though how is that gimp Rory, getting to meet Parlour @A__G ffs :facepalm:

If it was me, how long do you think it would take for Ray to get annoyed, after I constantly ask about his Community Shield medals?

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Pretty cool, ngl...

...though how is that gimp Rory, getting to meet Parlour @A__G ffs :facepalm:

If it was me, how long do you think it would take for Ray to get annoyed, after I constantly ask about his Community Shield medals?
Talkshite and this gimp is a match made in heaven.

Riou

Kinda rated Djourou when he was here, tbh.

Not a great player, but a good one...had some quality games for us, looks s good guy too.

But...

...looks like I was wrong about him @A__G , he's an idiot.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Riou

...who would have thought @SiMamu, was Martin Atkinson this whole time!

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom