• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Our defense has improved quite a bit. I think what I'm seeing in the latter part of this season is Arteta sacrificing goals conceded for goals scored. Even though we were good defensively, our ability to create and score goals is horrible and Arteta decided to change the tactics a bit since our home loss to Liverpool. At the end of the day, the team doesn't have enough quality to both defend and attack as a unit.
He needs to try more then because we don't score a shiiiite

Diesel

Ramsdale doesnt look that good. Man its still shocking we paid 50m for ben white lol. What a joke

juice man

Can't make his mind up
He built this teams, if it lacks quality he's the only one to blame for it.
Ya I don’t disagree, which is why I say he’s largely to blame. Based on the quality of the squad, I’m not exactly surprised we can’t finish top 4. We did well to punch above our weight for most of the season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ya I don’t disagree, which is why I say he’s largely to blame. Based on the quality of the squad, I’m not exactly surprised we can’t finish top 4. We did well to punch above our weight for most of the season.

We didn't. We played poorly and got lucky.

TriniGunner

He needs to try more then because we don't score a shiiiite
We don't have a top class striker anywhere in the first team. I'm 100% certain that if we did, we wouldn't have been in this position. I'm also 100% certain that our proposed January acquisition of Vlahovic would have seen us already qualified for the Champions League. You can throw as much tactics in the mix, as a coach myself, if you don't have the players the entire plan goes out the window and right quick.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Tavares one day you'll score a goal dribbling everyone but i beg hit the target first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom