• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 1 Everton | Sunday, May 22 | KO: 16:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniGunner

Its frustrating to see us looking so blunt against deep lying teams. We simply dont have the tools to break teams down without Partey or similar to get between their lines.

As for that goal of theirs, I didnt see it, and I dont want to.

Arteta has work to do this summer.
It's just quality. When you have low block teams most of the times, as a coach, you'd try to rely on the individual quality of certain players to either create or score. We don't have enough of those in the squad.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Imagine if pep really bottle this Liverpool struggling against Wolves not helping. I want city win because i don't wanna hear Gerrard hand Liverpool the title all summer

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I know people love to **** on Arteta, and he is largely to blame for this late season collapse, but we’re so short on quality and it shows in these “easy” games.

Another massive job this summer to bring in 3+ starting quality players, and a handful of new depth options.

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Imagine if they won, we would never hear end of it.
Exactly.. Living in Denmark, I know many who support Liverpool but 0 City fans.. I don't need those bastards to have that kind of bragging rights.. City winning the league, I don't consider them a real team and could hardly care less.. XD
Rooting for city is like rooting for the AI team.. they are Bogus

TriniGunner

This team needs a proper goalscorer, someone like that Gabon international currently at Barcelona.
As good as he was, he's not the type of striker we need. We need a one who's good with the ball at his feet and able to hold up and give wide players time to join the attack. Auba is neither of those. He's the perfect type of striker for a team with Özil or Cesc in top form.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I know people love to **** on Arteta, and he is largely to blame for this late season collapse, but we’re so short on quality and it shows in these “easy” games.

Another massive job this summer to bring in 3+ starting quality players, and a handful of new depth options.

He built this teams, if it lacks quality he's the only one to blame for it.

MikeVinna

Established Member
Imagine if pep really bottle this Liverpool struggling against Wolves not helping. I want city win because i don't wanna hear Gerrard hand Liverpool the title all summer

Why not? I don’t like Pool but it’s a better story than another soulless oil-smeared title.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
If Pep loses the title today I can see him leaving and going to PSG to reunite with his beloved Messi.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Ngl the more I watch this team it makes me believe that Partey returning or signing a few players won’t really change much. We haven’t been convincing this whole season and we’ve had dead football throughout it.

We desperately need a manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom