• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Wha a garbage take. Saliba for deep? lower level of the French league in the the PL?
To start with White would not have any chance to play for France if he was French. Zero.
By the way, Gabriel is not a Brazil International player either.
Funnily enough, Gabriel came straight from the French league to Arsenal first team but Saliba, a French international, is deemed not good enough by out A-M experts. GTFOH.
Worth noting that Fofana and Gabriel were both rated lower than Saliba in the French league when he was still a teenager but the zero IQ sector of AM seems to think that Saliba won't cut it here.

Batman

Hairspray getting to post here after being banned from goonersworld must be our equivalent of Cedric being a bench player for Soton and somehow getting signed by the Arsenal.

Probably can't believe his luck.
Notice who the only person to dislike this post was. The incel has to be the least clever subspecies around. 🤣

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Notice who the only person to dislike this post was. The incel has to be the least clever subspecies around. 🤣

Nah, my days fighting hairspray are done.

Even if this is actually hairspray, it's such a sorry incarnation of it, that its barely worth anyone's time. Went straight into the ignore list.

He was banned from goonersworld for a reason.

Batman

Nah, my days fighting hairspray are done.

Even if this is actually hairspray, it's such a sorry incarnation of it, that its barely worth anyone's time. Went straight into the ignore list.

He was banned from goonersworld for a reason.
It's crazy to me that people get banned and then come back and behave like tits again. Very sad existence. You're right though, ignore list is the way to go.

D

Deleted member 102404

Worth noting that Fofana and Gabriel were both rated lower than Saliba in the French league when he was still a teenager but the zero IQ sector of AM seems to think that Saliba won't cut it here.

We don’t know if Saliba will cut it in the PL, but no one said he will not.
‘rated higher’ as an 18 year old?
He only played 16 games in France before we signed him.
No one is even criticising the kid, I am just not going to pretend he’s the finished article or one of the greatest ever just because Arteta loaned him out.

He’s probably under more pressure, given how some fans are building him up, than he needs to be.

Last edited by a moderator:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Only people with an extreme pro-Arteta agenda would blame him for that goal.

Crawling out like those creepy ass demogorgans any time there's a sniff of blood a potential mistake to sh!t on Saliba and elevate their glorious leader Arteta-san.

Haven't seen the game btw :lol:

Edit: @carlito'sway this is not directed to you btw, I know you're a true one brother.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Crawling out like those creepy ass demogorgans any time there's a sniff of blood a potential mistake to sh!t on Saliba and elevate their glorious leader Arteta-san.

Haven't seen the game btw :lol:

Edit: @carlito'sway this is not directed to you btw, I know you're a true one brother.
I’m not talking about Carlito either, I mean Arsenal Twitter mainly.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Knew there’d be people trying to slander him for the goal. The first one was on Hernandez ball watching and the second one he did everything he was supposed to do. Freak finish and a keeper getting beat at his near post. You can put your life savings on people slandering Leno if it was him and Ben White in that situation.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom