• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 243 84.4%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Again, you’re overreacting because a few fans online are doing what you’re saying.

Doesn’t matter anyway, these quotes are old, Saliba has since come out and said he’s coming back.
Whatever man can't be bothered getting into it and explaining it. It's clear the post I "overreacted to" was a dig at the club and Arteta. Guendouzi could come out and say Saka will achieve nothing at Arsenal he should join Marseille and there would be people going.....go you Guendozui!!

Hopefully Saliba gets his chance and takes it.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Whatever man can't be bothered getting into it and explaining it. It's clear the post I "overreacted to" was a dig at the club and Arteta. Guendouzi could come out and say Saka will achieve nothing at Arsenal he should join Marseille and there would be people going.....go you Guendozui!!

Hopefully Saliba gets his chance and takes it.
Even if it was a dig, who cares? Don’t get emotional man, leave that to @field442 .

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Bugs the life out of me. How can you love a club and be happy and cheer a petulant 21 year old saying he hopes players leave the club and he's going to try and make it happen.
times are just changing 🤷‍♂️ ... Agnelli had it as one of the main reasons for the super league

“Researches show that many traditional assumptions about fans need to change. If we look at the research, we can say a third of fans globally follow at least two clubs, which is very different from a few years ago.

"Also, 10 per cent of fans follow players and not clubs, 2/3 follow football more for a modern fear of missing out or just because they like big events, 40 per cent of the 16 to 24-year-old fans, the famous Gen Z, have no interest in football whatsoever.

D

Deleted member 102404

Think you’re overreacting. Guendouzi just wants to play with his French international mate.

My issue is with guys like you, still having digs at Guendouzi for doing nothing more than show a little bit of fight. He was a kid who was hurt by dropped points that day against Brighton. Wish we had more like him.

Guendouzi is the kind of dickhead that waves the size of his pay cheque in other players faces to belittle them. He's supported by fans of our club who hate Arteta - and that is the only reason he is supported by them. If Arteta had kept him and played him, the same people would be calling him out for the ***** he is - and slating Arteta for keeping him.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Support your club **** sake. You don't have to like Arteta but here you have a player, basically saying I hope an Arsenal player leaves Arsenal. A player that may be very important to us going forward.
Arsenal & Arteta will find other players to ruin it’s not a big deal, just let Saliba go 🙏

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Support your club **** sake. You don't have to like Arteta but here you have a player, basically saying I hope an Arsenal player leaves Arsenal. A player that may be very important to us going forward.

I happen to believe that Arteta is ruining my club, so I'd rather not help him, thank you very much.
As for Saliba, I happen to love the boy and believe he has tremendous talent, why in god's name would I wish him in Arteta's power to park on the bench?
I want the best for Saliba, and as long as Arteta is here, Arsenal is not it.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I happen to believe that Arteta is ruining my club, so I'd rather not help him, thank you very much.
As for Saliba, I happen to love the boy and believe he has tremendous talent, why in god's name would I wish him in Arteta's power to park on the bench?
I want the best for Saliba, and as long as Arteta is here, Arsenal is not it.
So while Arteta is here you want nothing positive to happen the club?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guendouzi is the kind of dickhead that waves the size of his pay cheque in other players faces to belittle them. He's supported by fans of our club who hate Arteta - and that is the only reason he is supported by them. If Arteta had kept him and played him, the same people would be calling him out for the ***** he is - and slating Arteta for keeping him.
Don’t quote me with this terrible posting.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Nothing positive will happen whilst Arteta is here, regardless of the players he has. I would hate to see Saliba sacrificed for Arteta's vanity project- oops I mean process.
That's not what I asked. I asked you under Arteta do you want anything positive to happen the club?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
That's not what I asked. I asked you under Arteta do you want anything positive to happen the club?

Well, it seems like Arteta and Saliba have come to an understanding, judging by William's last interview.

So he will be staying, which is great news.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐

And I told you nothing positive will happen under Arteta. I'm stating a belief whilst you're posing ridiculous hypotheticals. If you want me to answer a hypothetical, pose a realistic one.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
And I told you nothing positive will happen under Arteta. I'm stating a belief whilst you're posing ridiculous hypotheticals. If you want me to answer a hypothetical, pose a realistic one.
It already has. Unless you think an FA cup isn't positive.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

YANNICK!!!!

He's spot on tho, neither Deschamps or Sampaoli have had any problem with his character. We've never seen it either only heard stories from the Athletic but its taken as gospel.
Add Emery to that list too, was a starter under him.

Difficult players are part of the job tbh, he sounded like a prick by all means but it wasn’t like he was leaking teamsheets or saying controversial political views on twitter.

I’m not really a Guendouzi sympathiser as he was given a good chance and landed on his feet, but his bad behaviour is overblown by Arteta lovers.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Latest posts

Top Bottom