• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,852
Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
How does he maintain that level for Wales while being semi retired for 3 years?

Bale is a living legend.
It is genuinely a mystery. The performance he put in against Austria in the World Cup play off after not playing for 4 months was astounding.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
There has been a lot of talk about how much Mikel has spent but it needed to be done, we were lagging behind all our rivals.
Its should be the minimum we playing in basically a super league every team will spend and spend alot i really never seen such thing before it was city utd and Liverpool now specially last 3 years its basically any PL team can have 100m window

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Its should be the minimum we playing in basically a super league every team will spend and spend alot i really never seen such thing before it was city utd and Liverpool now specially last 3 years its basically any PL team can have 100m window

We are not competing with City and Liverpool.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Half a billion spent! couldn't be less proud

Give me back whatever sport Wenger was playing

Reactions: Kav

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Seriously, what the **** do they do over there?

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Half a billion spent! couldn't be less proud

Give me back whatever sport Wenger was playing
Unfortunately football changed market wasn't as crazy when wenger was manager players like Cazorla Alexis and Özil could cost us 200m in today market Özil alone at his prime could cost us 100m in 2022 unlike 10 years ago we got Özil for 40M Alexis 30m and Santi 15m and these are elite players who played at top clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom