• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2022

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,883
  • Views 527,769
Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Itakura is great, will be flipped for a lot more if he performs in the top flight as I expect him to.
He looks very good. Celtic were interested. I assumed between the Ange and Japanese connection plus Mark Lawwell (head of the city group scouting and recruitment for 9 years who now is at Celtic) it would have happened but it sounds like he didn't want the battle to be first choice (which is a bit of a red flag) Suppose given his age he feels he needs to be first choice to make it to the top.

Id like to have seen him in the hoops :(

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Some of these one liners I’m seeing are hilarious.

“Sp**s are way off Everton’s valuation for Richarlison”

“Barca can not afford Bernardo”

“De Jong refuses to leave Barcelona”

Tears in my eyes.
Its also easy to understand why these teams targeting players that not willing to join. Maybe apart from Sp**s with Richarlison who could still wait for Chelsea to join them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Todd Boehly is going to get worked over by agents. The guy should take a back seat and let the professionals do their job.
Yes it's hilarious should just hand transfer to cech and tuchel this guy clueless and will try go for names

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom