• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Lucas Torreira (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't understand the club here.

No-one would pay money for him when he had 2-3 years left on his contract when we were in a stronger position negotiating wise. Why would they think they'd get money for him now with 1 season on his contract?

Just loan the guy out and wash our hands of him. Fed up of him tbh.

Last edited:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
weird-eye-contact.gif

Pepesuave

I don't understand the club here.

No-one would pay money for him when he had 2-3 years left on his contract when we were in a stronger position negotiating wise. Why would they think they'd get money for him now with 1 season on his contract?

Just loan the guy out and wash our hands of him. Fed up of him tbh.
Still gotta try and hope some club gets desperate and blinks first. This transfer has deadline day written all over it

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What's worse @A__G

My views on those awful strikers, that I thought were better than Auba...or me thinking back in 18/19, that when we sold Lucas it would be for big money to Barca?

Tough one to call 🤔

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane
Top Bottom