• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nuno Tavares: The False #3

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ngl it’s been a rough weekend for the shills.

😁
I’m catching up with the thread and nobody even criticised his loan move. Even his fans hope more than believe that he’ll make it here then you have posts like this.

This bloke is bit of dillemma for you sauce-loving, Arteta-hating types isn’t he? If he comes off you’re going to have to give edteta some credit:lol:

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
I’m catching up with the thread and nobody even criticised his loan move. Even his fans hope more than believe that he’ll make it here then you have posts like this.

samspade

Well my response was to a quote which mentioned Saliba thread and he mentioned posters "acting like he was playing bad every week only for him to end up with YPOTY so they did a dramatic 180". Now first of all that was just false because nobody was acting like he(Saliba) was playing bad every week and secondly, it was not relevent to the current loan deal of Tavares.

Also agree with @samspade . It was frustrating to watch some specific people **** on some specific players which happens all the time here. Its hardly specific to people who don`t hate Arteta though.
I'm no angel, I think people should be able to criticise passionately. I find it a bit strange when people start clowning players who are injured, or on the bench, or forced into the team because of an injury though.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I’m not saying you don’t rate him, but I’m seeing you and your mate make this loan move political/agenda based.

This isn’t anything like Saliba, 99% of us either don’t rate Nuno or think this loan is a good thing for him. No need to make it about Mikel.

Personally I think if Tierney was more dependable then we would have kept Nuno at the club. He’s just not ready/experienced enough to be a dependable understudy yet, this loan makes sense.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Saying Nuno cost 4th is ridiculous, he's only as responsible as everyone else. The entire frontline should have scored at least a couple more each.

Arteta didn't have to play Xhaka left back (we lost that game too nothing to do with Nuno.)

The Auba situation without having a replacement lined up was also naive of the club.

Arteta could have definitely found the courage to start Eddie sooner or even tried Martinelli there.

Who's idea was it to even make Nuno deputy for an injury prone starter when he didn't even have that much experience in Portugal?

Trying to pin it on a player that needs work is disingenuous and just leaves a bad taste. You know what? a lot of you "supporters" kinda create your own mess on this forum. Then when I get mad and sh*t on Arteta everyone complains.
Lad, I’m seeing a lot of arguments based on being a hindsight geniuses. ‘Could have started Eddie sooner’ is a gem. Nearly up there with “Saliba would have got is CL football if he was here last season’. Shambolic stuff. Can’t believe the fires being lit in this thread now too. What the **** is wrong with this place? 🤣

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Lad, I’m seeing a lot of arguments based on being a hindsight geniuses. ‘Could have started Eddie sooner’ is a gem. Nearly up there with “Saliba would have got is CL football if he was here last season’. Shambolic stuff. Can’t believe the fires being lit in this thread now too. What the **** is wrong with this place? 🤣

I think you're going way over the top here, but that's pretty on brand for you.

I don't really see how it's a controversial take to say that Arteta could've tried Eddie earlier, especially considering Lacazette only scored 4 goals in the league last season.

But tbh we were doing ok for most of the 2nd half of last season anyway, imo it's really the Palace, Brighton and Southampton games where introducing Nketiah might've really helped.

The Xhaka at LB was a no hindsight needed wrong move, but Arteta learnt quickly from it and trusted Nuno again which I've praised him for doing, but again not exactly outrageous to point that out.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Every player was partly responsible.

Saying Nuno cost 4th is ridiculous, he's only as responsible as everyone else.

Doesn't look too dissimilar to me?

Could have started Eddie sooner isn't hindsight, many fans on numerous platforms including here begged Laca to be dropped when it was clear his legs abandoned him. Mikel himself admitted his error and rued his lack of courage after Eddie got his brace, so nice try.

We've been doing this for years Jury come on man, you're not even trying.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Saying Nuno cost 4th is ridiculous, he's only as responsible as everyone else. The entire frontline should have scored at least a couple more each.

Arteta didn't have to play Xhaka left back (we lost that game too nothing to do with Nuno.)

The Auba situation without having a replacement lined up was also naive of the club.

Arteta could have definitely found the courage to start Eddie sooner or even tried Martinelli there.

Who's idea was it to even make Nuno deputy for an injury prone starter when he didn't even have that much experience in Portugal?

Trying to pin it on a player that needs work is disingenuous and just leaves a bad taste. You know what? a lot of you "supporters" kinda create your own mess on this forum. Then when I get mad and sh*t on Arteta everyone complains.
How are you seriously engaging these clowns.

Pretty much every single player played below their level last season, no point trying to find out which player did poorly when the problems are clearly holistic in nature. Ødegaard looks like a donkey half the time, Saka was blatantly overplayed, Martinelli bar pressing looks like he's regressed from his first season under Emery just to name the kids who people are fond of.

Not sure if this forum just hates football and comes on only to suck their favourites dicks but really, anyone watching football for a couple years should see this is a highly talented squad massively underperforming despite having almost perfect circumstance. Loads of fluked wins, barely any injuries, no Europe etc yet we're still trying to find someone to take the fall for the manager.

samspade

I’m not saying you don’t rate him, but I’m seeing you and your mate make this loan move political/agenda based.

This isn’t anything like Saliba, 99% of us either don’t rate Nuno or think this loan is a good thing for him. No need to make it about Mikel.

Personally I think if Tierney was more dependable then we would have kept Nuno at the club. He’s just not ready/experienced enough to be a dependable understudy yet, this loan makes sense.
I think I've changed my mind and am happier with the loan move too now. You can't avoid the Mikel subject here, it's everywhere one way or another.

samspade

If Tevares continues to play well, this thread will be very fertile baiting territory. There's so many angles. Should be hilarious.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I think you're going way over the top here, but that's pretty on brand for you.

I don't really see how it's a controversial take to say that Arteta could've tried Eddie earlier, especially considering Lacazette only scored 4 goals in the league last season.

But tbh we were doing ok for most of the 2nd half of last season anyway, imo it's really the Palace, Brighton and Southampton games where introducing Nketiah might've really helped.

The Xhaka at LB was a no hindsight needed wrong move, but Arteta learnt quickly from it and trusted Nuno again which I've praised him for doing, but again not exactly outrageous to point that out.
It’s not over the top at all. I know exactly what I see. To be honest I’m not even gonna comment on it anymore. Place is a shambles. Posters are just getting themselves into tangled messes. They dig a hole and then they cry about falling in it.

Useful Tip: don’t dig needless holes that you’re likely to fall in to. Enjoy the performances. Try to anyway

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

It’s not over the top at all. I know exactly what I see. To be honest I’m not even gonna comment on it anymore. Place is a shambles. Posters are just getting themselves into tangled messes. They dig a hole and then they cry about falling in it.

Useful Tip: don’t dig needless holes that you’re likely to fall in to. Enjoy the performances. Try to anyway

Tbh you're the one calling out people and saying this place a shambles not me so I think you should keep that tip for yourself.

As for the rest of your post....well whatever ok.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Tbh you're the one calling out people and saying this place a shambles not me so I think you should keep that tip for yourself.

As for the rest of your post....well whatever ok.
Yeah I’m calling out people – hardly a rarity to see something like that on this board is it? And to be honest, it’s called for. The calling out his called for 😲

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

If Tevares continues to play well, this thread will be very fertile baiting territory. There's so many angles. Should be hilarious.

I'll be honest I think you're reaching here (and by reaching I mean you're lost floating in space), you're constantly on some kind of agenda police thing and you're trying to create agenda situations when there's not one. Which in itself is extremely tiring.

If anything Nuno is an Arteta player yet a lot of people that aren't Arteta In are supportive of him?

I for one think he's been a pretty good signing and I think the loan move is a good thing for the player and by the club but it's like it's nothing to do with agenda......

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Doesn't look too dissimilar to me?

Could have started Eddie sooner isn't hindsight, many fans on numerous platforms including here begged Laca to be dropped when it was clear his legs abandoned him. Mikel himself admitted his error and rued his lack of courage after Eddie got his brace, so nice try.

We've been doing this for years Jury come on man, you're not even trying.
If Laca was dropped too early or too late I’m sure you’d have created angle for either scenario to rag on the ‘hateful’ suspicious bunch who want players dropped. It’s all just weird now. Seems like every player now represents a faction. And it’s all because a few players are doing well!

samspade

you're constantly on some kind of agenda police thing and you're trying to create agenda situations when there's not one. Which in itself is extremely tiring.
The way I see it, agendas exist internally and distort reality independent of whatever comment I make. Me pointing them out or saying something that gets on people’s nerves isn’t gonna change that.
If anything Nuno is an Arteta player yet a lot of people that aren't Arteta In are supportive of him?.
The contradictions are what should make this thread combative and entertaining.

I like him too, bad signing for our season last year, but bags of potential if things come together.

Edit: I suppose Nuno could be someone who unites AM but that seems unlikely to me :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Latest posts

Top Bottom