• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The 2nd half was mess but fun for natural not for me .Arteta still struggling to dominate easy games when we ahead. It's important he get this right can't go through this every game.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

FULL TIME!

LOVE to see the Emirates jumping!! God willing, this'll become the norm going forward.

Great win!

Bit sad about Saliba own goal and Ramsdale mistake but our defense is young and we will grow into the season!

Jesus and Martinelli starting the season very well. Now we just need Saka to find his groove and we are cooking!

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
The 2nd half was mess but fun for natural not for me .Arteta still struggling to dominate easy games when we ahead. It's important he get this right can't go through this every game.
I'm not sure Arteta told Saliba to head the ball into his own goal or told Ramsdale to let a pretty basic shot through his legs. I also don't think he told Jesus to miss those two shots which would've had him score 4 today.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Glad about the win but strange old game, entertaining but not very impressed. We have the talent that's for sure let's hope we can capitalise on it.

D

Deleted member 102404

Great performance after a nervy start.
Got to just keep the errors down as the season progresses.
But 6 points and 6 goals in the opening 2 games. Lovely.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Great offensively, bit annoyed by the conceded goals. Both mistakes by Saliba and Ramsdale. But people getting the pitchforks out can sod off. Both players will be quality for us no doubt about it.

What was great though was our ability to instantly reply both times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom