• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Dissapointing again these sunny Emirates games it's his thing but other players took over. He need to improve or Vieira could take his place

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He reminds me of Özil in his last couple of seasons, only Özil was at the end of his career while Ödegaard is supposed to slowly entering his prime.

He needs to develop some other moves because he is very predictable and playing safe all the time.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Don't think he's influencing the game enough and doesn't have the cajones to be captain just yet. He wouldn't pass the Deeney test.

I'd rather have Xhaka back as captain because he's a more influential figure on the pitch even if he might make some dumb mistake.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I am fine if he plays well from November to February like last season. But it's become a trend that he doesn't play well in the beginning of the season.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He plays same as last season.

Few good games and then ten average games.

Viera and Smith Rowe will challenge him.
Very good point about Vieira, I'm glad we have him in the background waiting for his chance. The challenge between them could elevate both players.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
He has great close control and you don't have to worry that he is going to lose the ball, that is the positive about Ødegaard. You also get the feeling the opposition doesn't have to worry that he is going to do anything and they can concentrate on Saka / Martinelli / G. Jesus instead.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom