• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Martin Ødegaard: El Capitanø

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Good to see him take the shot when Jesus had the ball, didn't expect that...sometimes you need to be a little selfish, hopefully that's a trait he develops.

Disgrace that he was robbed of that assist by VAR, perfect pass...Jesus deserved the goal for the finish too.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Good to see him take the shot when Jesus had the ball, didn't expect that...sometimes you need to be a little selfish, hopefully that's a trait he develops.

Disgrace that he was robbed of that assist by VAR, perfect pass...Jesus deserved the goal for the finish too.

Ode had the better angle and got to the ball quicker so it made sense. Would have been swearing loudly if he missed though :mad::lol:

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/Ødegaard-xhaka-arsenal-captain-b1019932.html

Ode on Xhaka, leader of men

“We have talked a little bit,” said Ødegaard. “He is a good friend of mine, and we are quite close.

“He is someone I talk to a lot and try to learn from. I think he is a great player and also a great leader. Of course, I talk to him and try to get the best out of me, and everyone else as well.

Ode on the Cameras

“I think I am not maybe the loudest guy. But still, I think it is very little of last season that you see in the [Amazon] documentary.

“And also, I don’t feel any need to talk when the camera is there. Maybe I am a little bit more shy when the camera is there.”

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
The pass for Jesus' disallowed goal reminded med of Bergkamp. There are few players that can pick out brilliant passes that you can't even predict when watching on TV. I was 100% expecting Ode to just pass it out to Saka as he so often does.
From my tv, I can see all the passes øde goes for tbh, Özil did genuinely surprise me though. Özil and Iniesta, in particular found a lot of options that i thought were unorthodox or difficult to see. Most creative players are quite orthodox in their way, at least in my opinion. Pirlo was surprising because he could really test the limits of what I thought was possible with long passing.

Imo Partey is the player I find surprises me most with timings and options in this team.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
happy-halloween-ghost.gif

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom