• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
No

They're not bang average, they're also not nearly what they are made out to be. Again, the only thing that scared me tonight was the refereeing.
Its mainly the fact that Man City/Liverpool have taken the top 2 spots to a higher level.
Yes we can compete with them.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli

incoming

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Both are top 4 teams like us talks about Sp**s being close to Liverpool and man city is ridiculous they finished 20 points behind both last season what makes them close

That's the best Sp**s can hope four, 4th spot. And they are in with a good chance because of Conte.

More than that? Forget it. Today Tuchel showed everyone that you can make Sp**s look like the small team that they are.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's the best Sp**s can hope four, 4th spot. And they are in with a good chance because of Conte.

More than that? Forget it. Today Tuchel showed everyone that you can make Sp**s look like the small team that they are.
If they keep getting decisions to thier favor I'm not surprised they finish 3rd the league is so soft with them it's ridiculous

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Its mainly the fact that Man City/Liverpool have taken the top 2 spots to a higher level.
No even then. Chelsea still has holes. Sp**s is still over reliant on the counter (but they are fantastic at it I admit) and absolutely can be stopped.

Both of them are Top 6 sides, not denying that. They are nowhere near Top 2 and not locked down to Top 4 either as pundits made them out to be before the season started.

Again, I'm confident we can take both of them over a full season. Today didn't scare me one bit in that regard.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Confident we can finish ahead of these two and push for top 3 this season.

I sound like a stuck record.

Bring in Paqueta/Tielemans, bring in Pino/a madness upfront, bring in a left footed defender and you will see us this season.

We play football.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Conte has built his team to be bullish and dirty. Our team is young and pretty. They have the mental edge over us in the big games, which tends to make all the difference.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I couldn't watch the match aside from the last 15minutes. Didn't look like Sp**s was chasing a goal, could barely get past the halfway line. Happy Kane scored (for FPL), though, and happy two rivals for top 4 dropped points. Think we can take both if we have a good day.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I sound like a stuck record.

Bring in Paqueta/Tielemans, bring in Pino/a madness upfront, bring in a left footed defender and you will see us this season.

We play football.
How can that be ‘us’ when it requires three players and about 100M?

Where do you think we finish/how do you think we’ll play if we don’t make another signing?

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom