• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

D

Deleted member 102404

I’m sure at some point we were more than 4 points ahead of them so I’m not sure how the bolded works mathematically.

Regardless the bolded is all that matters. I think the performance difference is huge considering how far along each teams’ projects were.

4 points is huge is it? Thats new, especially considering the ref killed us in the game against them.
there was actually very little at all between Sp**s and us once Conte took over. Came down to two dodgy ref decisions.

Conte was handed a team who were already in shape to win the PL title and the season after took them down to 5th. He is a manager who runs at the first sign of difficulty and will do so again with Sp**s should things not go well. I would not want him anywhere near our football club and can't understand why Arsenal fans are so keen to idolise him.

Obviously I am biased towards Arsenal - happy to admit it - and you'll have to excuse me if I don't bow down for a spud %&^$%£ like Conte who scraped 4th place.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Sp**s will be a **** watch this season compared to arsenal. This AM rabble are the keepers of Wenger’s legacy apparently, what an abomination!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I mean, can you imagine Conte and Arsenal with the same amount of backing Mikel is getting?

Would people complain about Perisic's wages if it got them a CL spot and a league title somehow? 🤔
Think it always comes back to this, really?

There’s a reluctance to accept that a large chunk of our improvement is due to spending. At this point nobody really wants him sacked they just want some accountability and some answers re: how much of it is Mikel vs how much is the chequebook.

I don’t rate or not rate Conte but what he did last season shows his quality vs Mikel. I don’t know how you can argue that.

D

Deleted member 102404

I mean it wasn't the refs that cost us top four, it was bad squad planning. Club took a massive gamble in january and it didn't pay off.

There are many things that cost us, but the refereeing in our game against Sp**s was a key one.
I am still yet to hear any compelling argument as to why Son was not sent off and why that penalty was given. I think only Sp**s fans thought those were fair decisions.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

4 points is huge is it
Well it was 6 points and no it’s not huge. But considering it was a mid-season appointment, we were 2.5 years into our project etc it is quite huge.
I would not want him anywhere near our football club and can't understand why Arsenal fans are so keen to idolise him.

Obviously I am biased towards Arsenal - happy to admit it - and you'll have to excuse me if I don't bow down for a spud %&^$%£ like Conte who scraped 4th place.
I’m not even sure how Conte came up, doubt anyone is idolising him. Pretty sure this started from one of your guys trying to tear him down to imply Arteta is better?

Also we need to stop blaming the outcomes of a 38 game season on referee decisions. It’s already been kind of debunked. They don’t completely even out over a season but it does get close.

Holding definitely deserved to get sent off btw.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
There are many things that cost us, but the refereeing in our game against Sp**s was a key one.
I am still yet to hear any compelling argument as to why Son was not sent off and why that penalty was given. I think only Sp**s fans thought those were fair decisions.

I've already mentioned this but I was with a ManUre fan at the time who couldn't believe his eyes at the **** refereeing in that Sp**s game.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Well it was 6 points and no it’s not huge. But considering it was a mid-season appointment, we were 2.5 years into our project etc it is quite huge.

And the hundreds of millions spent this far into the project. Also we got rid of the root of all evil Auba too.

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
Sp**s got lucky on a number of occasions last season, simple. Var calls have been going for them and sir Kane continues to be unbookable by our spineless officials.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
This is an argument I’d be fascinated to see you make :lol:

I don’t really get this Conte agenda that some of you Mikel stans have. You should be proving why Mikel is better than him instead of trying to sh*t on Conte because at the end of the day Conte did what Mikel couldn’t at the first time of asking.

Anyway you paint yourself as a ‘sexual’ when you start doing things like invalidating league titles. Not surprised by @boonthegoon and @Jayramfootball liking your post but expected better from you @DJ_Markstar 🥲

At this point I've mentioned that I'm not a "sexual" about 15 times but I still get called one anyway, so **** it I'm joining the cause. Can't convince me Tets isn't the greatest manager of all time. @Riou sign me up.

Also, **** Conte and **** anyone associated with that **** club.

D

Deleted member 102404

I’m not even sure how Conte came up, doubt anyone is idolising him. Pretty sure this started from one of your guys trying to tear him down to imply Arteta is better?

Conte got 4 more points than Arteta over 28 games from the the time he joined.
I don't get the 'time into project' reference. You talk about football as if its formulaic. How much money and how much time = league finishing position/points
Arsenal have totally revamped the team and gone for a young squad - Sp**s have not. Its a totally different approach based on a totally different set of requirements.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Kane and son saved conte, his Sp**s project would be nothing without those two. Much higher class of player than any striker we fired last season.
Kane and Son have been in the Sp**s team for like 8 years now. They’ve played well with them and played poorly with them. They were both there when they finished out of CL places and were also there when Nuno got sacked.

Conte coming in and getting them playing the best football of their careers is him doing his job exceptionally well. How are you trying to take that away from him? :lol:

This is what I mean when I talk about the ridiculous excuses made for Mikel.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom