• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Sky commentator saying Saliba undroppable. Good lad.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I'd almost start asking questions of Saka but there's no one to replace him with so he could probably play **** all season.
Saka should have been dropped a few times last season.

Idk if that’s because Mikel can’t stand Pepe or if he has a weird fear of rotation. We’ll see with our replacement winger I guess.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Passive aggressive? **** off lad, that’s you sexuals. :lol:
Wait till they tell us how much more handsome our manager is than toupee wearing Conte and horsetoothed Klopp; they can’t touch those managers records so they attack their appearance. Only one segment of fans rates managers like runaway models as opposed to looking at their results, definition of passive aggressive

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Teta going to move cautious like AJ tonight?

He’ll sit back and protect a 1-0 lead.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Keeping the same line-up is fantastic news for the opposition. They know exactly who and how we are going to play. Eventually, it will catch up with us. Shouldn't be today.

I'd have started Nketiah and one or two of our proper full-backs.
Looking for more from Saka and Ødegaard

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Yep Saka has been poor, but like Ødegaard its early days and we're winning games. Dropping either at this stage would be a mistake.
Pep dropped Grealish for Foden because he wasn’t that good in their first game. He then subbed Grealish on and gave him an entire half to win his place back.

Keeping players on their toes, isn’t a bad thing.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Pep dropped Grealish for Foden because he wasn’t that good in their first game. He then subbed Grealish on and gave him an entire half to win his place back.

Keeping players on their toes, isn’t a bad thing.

He done the same to Sterling, Stones, Laporte etc IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom