• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I must give Parker credit for insisting his boys play out the back, looking to draw us out.

That's good stuff, I appreciate that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jesus has really suprised me. Hpefully he can keep this up.

Would love to see him played with Eddie for more than 5 minutes.

That dribbling for the first goal was very reminiscent of Luis Suarez, didn’t know he had that in his locker tbf.

:applause:

Kiwi-Gooner

It tells you something about the experience of being an Arsenal fan over the last ten years that there are people here being critical after an utterly dominant first half. The improvements are there to be seen. Our whole identity has shifted.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Lol. I’ve been telling you spending money is the way to win the league for years, and you’ve telling me it’s about managers
@Jury he has a point here.

If there’s anyone that understands how spending can propel you up the table irrespective of manager then it’s Trax. I don’t really understand the point you’re trying to make here.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

@Jury getting toss around like a dollar bill in a strip club today.

Lad has been wrong about everything.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
It tells you something about the experience of being an Arsenal fan over the last ten years that there are people here being critical after an utterly dominant first half. The improvements are there to be seen. Our whole identity has shifted.
I am critical about the squad quality. Starter eleven is looking good, could be better but good. Our problem is when we can't use the same eleven every 3 days and the quality drops massively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom