• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Also to Arsenal fans talking about winning a league need to take step back and be humble we still few levels back from city and Liverpool. But it's nice to dream just don't be serious

Think its more to annoy the rivals like Sp**s, United and Chelsea to be honest.

Sp**s and United fans are not coping with our performances at the moment. According to them, all the teams we have played are either not prem standard or undercooked :lol:

Some Sp**s fans comparing Arteta to Nuno now :lol:

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Think its more to annoy the rivals like Sp**s, United and Chelsea to be honest.

Sp**s and United fans are not coping with our performances at the moment. According to them, all the teams we have played are either not prem standard or undercooked :lol:

Some Sp**s fans comparing Arteta to Nuno :lol:

Fookin luv it :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

It shouldn't matter too much if we're already leading it'll be interesting to keep an eye on this.

Yup its true, but the less possession does not always translate to less control. As seen today, we are without the ball, but we manage where the opposition can go when holding the ball.

Ideally we want to control possession for 90 minutes yes, that's the ultimate defense. But keeping teams out of dangerous areas is also a type of control.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Yup its true, but the less possession does not always translate to less control. As seen today, we are without the ball, but we manage where the opposition can go without the ball.

Ideally we want to control possession for 90 minutes yes, that's the ultimate defense. But keeping teams out of dangerous areas is also massive.

Yeah I'm not even a big one for possession being the be all and end all myself. Sometimes these are just natural instincts, important to find the balance.

Moviegooner

Flawless victory. Ødegaard haters can pipe down. So important with the build-up play, controlling and he's scoring.
Partey was a beast. This is the Partey we signed from Madrid. Saliba with an absolute screamer, bloody fantastic. He going to be a very important this season.
Zinchenko in that inverted rol, is so good. Makes us so dangerous attacking and creating so much more. To bad that goal from Jesus was offside. But he'll come back.
But Jesus doesn't have to score twenty plus goals. We're scoring goals all over the pitch! Nine points out of nine matches.
For the first time sinds 2004. Dreaming tonight of big things but need to take it game by game. Next up a suprisingly good Fulham. COYG!

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From The Cherries forum
0-1
Fûck, this is going to be a rout.
Well know this was going to be another difficult game like Man city important thing to remember is not to lose faith theses are the top clubs in the Premier League.
Men against boys at the mo!

Hopefully they will declare at half time at this rare!

0-2
Why does this have to be....
Why f√cking Arsenal....these bloody teams /clubs need pulling down...
You can Only hear the Arsenal boneheads in the stadium. Why ?
This wouldn't happen at somewhere like Sunderland, Sheffield or M'boro. the crowds roar their team on...
This isn't Bournemouth football.

Junior, please.
Not a season defining game by any stretch of the imagination but this is really poor.
I don't think we've even had a touch in their box.
Whats Parker's tactics here? It's arsenal so let's bend over and take it
0-3
Remember when we were 3-0 up against Arsenal after 58 minutes and they pulled it back to 3-3. Hope!!!
We are just going to have to accept that our chances for points this year won’t be against teams such as City and Arsenal. We will need Dom back and will need to start better, but post Liverpool we’ll know more.
HT
I can't accept that we have become a team who's only threat comes from long throws a set pieces.
Parker can shove his 'uncomfortable 'football up his @rse.
Please don't mention Arsenal in the same sentence as City they are a million miles apart.....we should at least be competitive against anyone apart from City and Liverpool.
0-3
F Uk Nice goal though .
Not sure how three of our players missed the cross
This unsung Ødegaard bloke struts onto Our pitch..and gets two early goals with no smoke or steam raised...
.. do we not send anyone to spy on these tw@ts in preparation..?
I miss the Championship already
i agree it’s disappointing as a fan the last games and this game but you have to remember that we have only just rejoined the Premier League Man City and Arsenal are both bigger clubs that have a lot bigger budget than us as a result.

FT
Seemed like a training match . Well we’re not going to stay up beating the top six so onwards and upwards
Better second half, although I think they eased off after the third.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Central winger I’m telling you. Bookmark this post.

The RW ain’t for him, not long term.

kiss-blows-kiss.gif

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom