• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arsène had Sanchez and Özil carrying us in 2017, Emery the same with Auba and Laca in 2019.

But this is the first time since 2015, that you can see we have a proper structure, that isn't too reliant on individual quality (while we also have some super talented individual players too) everything added together, we are a Champions League level team again.

Good to see The Arsenal play like a proper quality team again.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Getting f**ked off with these fat jibes. Lad ain’t chucking burgers down his neck. Him and his family are Arsenal DNA. He just has a particular physique. Look at Rooney FFS.

Lampard used to get it, too. The irony is the lads calling him fat would look fat in comparison if they stood side by side.

You literally can't be fat and a prem footballer in today's game, expecially outfield. Last I remember who was a bit tubby was Neville Southall.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
The whole forum coming together enjoying a good win, we should keep it that way. At the end of the day doesn’t matter whether it was Kroenke’s big spending or Arteta’s supposed process.
Gay Dying GIF

Halcyon Daze

Same. Weird hatred.

Btw his dad's a Sp**s fans though
It f**ks me off. Declan Rice and Callum Hudson-Ofdoi have been seen in my local Nando’s. Beckham said he lived on steak and chips. These are athletes and they can afford bad food now and again. He’s physically stocky. Doesn’t mean he’s a fat b@stard. He bleeds this club and appears highly professional.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Think its more to annoy the rivals like Sp**s, United and Chelsea to be honest.

Sp**s and United fans are not coping with our performances at the moment. According to them, all the teams we have played are either not prem standard or undercooked :lol:

Some Sp**s fans comparing Arteta to Nuno now :lol:

Weird criticism as well when you consider all you can do is win games, and we've won all of them. Expecting better than a 100% record :lol:

Halcyon Daze

Lampard used to get it, too. The irony is the lads calling him fat would look fat in comparison if they stood side by side.

You literally can't be fat and a prem footballer in today's game, expecially outfield. Last I remember who was a bit tubby was Neville Southall.
Oh boy, big Nev is a proper mess now. Probably my favourite ever keeper though. Didn’t give a f**k.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I would like to ESR used more I believe the kids best position would be as a recessed forward or goal getting number 10 myself. He is a huge talent and people do tend to slag him don’t really get why.

I would like to ESR used more I believe the kids best position would be as a recessed forward or goal getting number 10 myself. He is a huge talent and people do tend to slag him don’t really get why.

You're reading Arsenal-mania mate. Where most posters hate Arsenal and hate us winning games and hate us developing players and just hate everything about this club.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
It f**ks me off. Declan Rice and Callum Hudson-Ofdoi have been seen in my local Nando’s. Beckham said he lived on steak and chips. These are athletes and they can afford bad food now and again. He’s physically stocky. Doesn’t mean he’s a fat b@stard. He bleeds this club and appears highly professional.
Podolski used to live on Kebabs as well ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom