• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Bournemouth 0-3 Arsenal | Saturday 20th August 2022 | KO 17:30 BST | SKY SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

1660584032619.png

7B62D0EC-C17F-4B13-A2DF-713FF0C092C7.jpeg

Not sure how serious Ben White’s knock is but if he’s out then just bring in Tomiyasu. Otherwise the first eleven will be unchanged, hopefully Fabio Vieira will be on the bench for this one.

I reckon this will be harder than everyone is expecting it to be. They’re playing at home, live on Sky and looking to bounce back after being bullied by Man City. I’m sure Gary Neville and the Sky gang are patiently waiting for this one but do teams really stand a chance when we’ve got Jesus conquering stadiums???

674CC61F-9D79-440D-925E-BA73E9A1A822.jpeg

And Edu finally paying off the refs:

A97ED6E6-2383-49DF-A4AB-57903D08CDBD.jpeg

Bournemouth 1-3 Arsenal 🔴⚪

Legoooooooo

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
With three wins already under the belt Arteta has a unique opportunity to outdo the memory of The Invincibles by making us The Untouchables and winning thirty eight games. They said it couldn't be done with the Invincibles and Wenger proved them wrong, so why not prove them wrong again?
Relax, you are looking like a Liverpool fan. Step by step boy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't take rivals say we get soft start Crystal palace we got outplayed last season lost 3-0 and Leicester who regular top 6 side until last season is not easy also games like today we might drop points in past seasons.

Take it game by game its not about who got favorite fixtures

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Calm down Graeme.
Its all Pogbas fault.

Like but in all seriousness there were only men playing. What's wrong with articulating what the eyes see. Mixed match person, womans match woman. What next the persons 100m sprint?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Much much better today, they did not press us as intensely as they could have, and that made our job easier. That's the level of control we need, for 90 minutes. This team has the ability to do that, against almost everyone in the league.

Now, get in a wide forward, and get in a midfielder and we have the depth to push on.

Tom Mix

It's really getting boring with all these wins.

Hopefully we will lose soon, so we can start complaining again
I'll give it a shot..... second-half performance was pretty average, made them look better than they are. They bossed possession! Substitutions too late as usual, that led to Partey's tired foul, and what was that nonsense on first giving Tierney three minutes to play and then having him in front of Zinchenko???

Other that that delighted with the 0-3 win.

rockofcashel

Another good win, another good three points.. but also looking like they can dictate the pace a little better, and there's a spine starting to develop

But, just for context, as I'm tracking year on year, while we're 9 points better off from the first three games compared to last year, we're still just three points better off compared to the same fixtures last season (swapping Bournemouth for Watford away)

Biggest difference though, is momentum. We're starting on a roll, and right now, you'd have to say the next five games are all winnable. The next two at Highbury are crucial to add 6 more points before the next international break.

And get the EL started to put games in other players legs for the inevitable injuries we're bound to pick up as the season goes along.

Really happy with the start.. really enjoying how we're playing.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Much much better today, they did not press us as intensely as they could have, and that made our job easier. That's the level of control we need, for 90 minutes. This team has the ability to do that, against almost everyone in the league.

Now, get in a wide forward, and get in a midfielder and we have the depth to push on.
It seemed like they tried but we just played the ball too quick and after they realised how much a threat Jesus is they retreated in to a shell. Leicester didnt really press us but that Palace team have a nightmare press at Selhurst, almost every other teams press is half arsed compared to it, Vieira has done some serious work there. I think after seeing us deal with the Palace press the only other one Im worried about is the Liverpool one.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Its all Pogbas fault.

Like but in all seriousness there were only men playing. What's wrong with articulating what the eyes see. Mixed match person, womans match woman. What next the persons 100m sprint?

Yeah I agree. Just fishing for some reactions :lol:

Legend14

Established Member
I'll give it a shot..... second-half performance was pretty average, made them look better than they are. They bossed possession! Substitutions too late as usual, that led to Partey's tired foul, and what was that nonsense on first giving Tierney three minutes to play and then having him in front of Zinchenko???

Other that that delighted with the 0-3 win.
The kind of head scratchers that I thought we eliminayed by now. Tierney should have went to LB and Zinchenko moving up to 8. Simple.

Partey, needs to rest whenever we can rest him.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Would be awesome if United and Liverpool draw... Every single point they drop make it easy for the top 4. I think without Mane Liverpool could struggle to get points from low block teams and drop some points. The race is going to be between us (if not injuries) Tottenham and Liverpool/Chelsea. But I think we are above them all at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom