• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 Tottenham Hotspurs | Saturday 1st, October | KO: 12:30 | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

172a63b0-1c78-11ec-94fb-3737241121a1.png

This is really massive. A win is a must imo. These sort of games, performance usually matters. It's the results that matter.

Arteta will have to learn from his mistakes at Old Trafford. We know the sort of threat Sp**s carry. Their midfield is dogshit. They have Royal, Sanchez, Dier and Sessengnon in their back five.

They'll put 10 men behind the ball and wait for a chink to appear in our amour and they'll exploit it ruthlessly and Son has just come back to form right in time for the derby.

We should have all our players back for this (save for Elneny) barring an injuries in the international break.

Screenshot-20220925-151511.png
Screenshot-20220925-151531.png

Screenshot-20220925-151548.png

Screenshot-20220925-151744.png

Screenshot-20220925-151818.png

Lineup

I think it will be the same lineup vs Brentford tbh.
Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Prediction
Arsenal 2-0 Sp**s

Screenshot-20220925-152730.png

Last edited:

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
It proved true last season, at that point of the game it was true and it might still prove this season.

I’m glad we won the game and we proved more effective but this game was finely poised. That doesn’t rubbish what I said…imo.

Finely poised? What game were you watching? Sp**s were toothless af today. We dominated and controlled the majority of the game, and never even got out of second gear. They only had two chances. First from a free-kick that never was. The second from a penalty which should have been prevented in the first place.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

5bags una, might have to add to that and get a decent kettle if you don’t have one already.

Actually had that on my mind, not really looking to use it on garms as it’s unnecessary rn. A kettle is definitely a shout, miss my GMT-MASTER II.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Actually funny but was listening to a pundit here in Ireland discussing the results today, and given that half the pundits here think only in terms of Liverpool/Man U still.. he was talking about Liverpool possibly being in trouble because they could be ten points behind City tomorrow.. but they are also already seven points behind Sp**s, and how hard that will be to claw back

It never dawned on him.. that Liverpool are already eleven points behind Arsenal, and could very easily be fourteen by next weekend.. and given Liverpool play City the week after while Arsenal play Leeds.. the gap could be seventeen points in a fortnight

Don't think pundits are given Arsenal the credit they deserve at all yet.. its like with Leicester in 16

Arsenal picked up an average 2 points per game, after the first three games of last season.. they are immeasurably better this season so far

But, if they even fell back to that level ie 2 points per game, for the rest of the season, they'd finish on 81 points.. comfortably in a CL spot
If we keep going after enough time they'll be saying how "they see Arsenal are ready now and I could see it at the start of the season something is different". Theres so many captain hindsights in punditry.

And if we do win the premiership against all the odds it'll be sh*t like 'world cup year', 'europa league', 'easier run of fixtures', 'needed the city mentality' etc etc. Fk it, it will probably be like that if we get top 4.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Some nerd from the Athletic said before the game that Conte has the advantage as…

“Sp**s aren’t playing great, but keep picking up points. Advantage Conte.”

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Unreal man. I put £150 on it ffs

Tried to keep it quiet but my girl is getting ready to go to some boujee Michelin restaurant tonight 😭

For context I only put on £20 and won a couple hundred :lol:

Cause I’ve worked in a bookies I find it difficult to turn off that switch (and furthermore I don’t want to support betting companies ideally) but was just a bit of fun and had a good feeling about today.

Well played though!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

For context I only put on £20 and won a couple hundred :lol:

Cause I’ve worked in a bookies I find it difficult to turn off that switch (and furthermore I don’t want to support them ideally) but was just a bit of fun and had a good feeling about today.

Well played though!

Profit is profit:handshake:

I definitely agree though, wouldn’t usually do it but likewise it was such an obvious one I had to do it especially with Kane’s record against us.

To the kids watching, I don’t condone gambling so focus on your education - going full Anthony Joshua mode 🤣🤣🤣

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Profit is profit:handshake:

I definitely agree though, wouldn’t usually do it but likewise it was such an obvious one I had to do it especially with Kane’s record against us.

To the kids watching, I don’t condone gambling so focus on your education - going full Anthony Joshua mode 🤣🤣🤣

For me it’s how many of them they purposely put in the ends. Seeing some of the tactics they employed to hook young people onto machines when they were rife too.

Another topic for another day though, betting responsibly on the derby day is all good. As you say, easy bet evidenced by how we called it to the letter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom