• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

juice man

Can't make his mind up
I still think I’m right about that. His individual brilliance wasn’t in question. He did look confused about positioning in our system. That’s why Arteta waited until later in the game. It’s more risky than playing your drilled player. I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t be subbed on at all, just when people were calling for it at the 60th minute.
Oh, come on now... He just contributed to a game winning moment that might help us win the league. Be happy that you were wrong.

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Funny they show McTominay handball before nketiah hit one right at DDG as the contentious penalty moment… when we know it was the Gabriel challenge that we actually want to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom