• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 2 Manchester United | Sunday 22nd, January | KO: 16:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-Manchester-United.jpg

Massive, massive game. Could kill two birds with one stone; Kill United's title hopes while pulling away further from City assuming Sp**s turn up in their game against them.

Screenshot-20230116-172558.png

Screenshot-20230116-172534.png

Screenshot-20230116-172547-1.jpg

Screenshot-20230116-172614.png

The starting lineup picks itself really.

279e5bf0-fe13-474b-9596-ac7e6ab182e9.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Man utd

Let's fuggin' win this guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Reserve the right to change my mind on this but I agree. Mudryk may well be an excellent player but i feel we already have excellent players in that position. They're young and improving all the time.

Bringing in someone who is decent, a bit older and a lot less expensive allows money to be retained for midfield where we have the opposite issue to our attack. It is aging and will sooner rather than later begin to decline. 80m or whatever on a young centre midfielder makes more sense given the composition of the squad.

I’d rather a lesser player who knows how to play winning football at this point in the season.

We haven’t got time to develop Mudryk in a title race imo.

Bloodbather

Established Member

I ****ing hate United.
More thank Chelsea, more than our nothing neighbors.

United is our REAL derby.

Awful club that was always blatantly helped by the FA.

this win feels like winning a final.

**** off United.
Hate is a strong word, but yeah, I see United as our biggest rivals as well. Maybe it's because I became a fan of Arsenal at the heat of our rivalry with them. I dislike Chelsea as well, Sp**s I sort of don't care about because I never saw them as close enough to us as a club to be a genuine rival. If I was a Londoner it'd probably resonate more with me.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fighting Cóck
I can´t ****in believe it! That´s offside!

They are winning the league now, sadly
There’s not much laughing now. This is grim. Very grim.
There is a long way to go , let’s just hope city smash them home and away.
Woolwich have been nailed on to win the league from about 10 games in. Citeh are not at it this season. They’re gone too old.

It’s hard to appreciate it now, but if we were to somehow get our **** together, this is the best result for our Top 4 prospects.
Credit to Woolwich (yes my nose is beginning to bleed and I'm sticking a fork in my thigh), 50 points at the halfway mark of the season is astonishing.

Will be very odd if Haaland scores 40-something league goals in the team that finishes second.
injuries are the only thing that stops them from winning it this season! City need to win every game now , and I just can’t see it.
Don’t worry lads we have the joys of watch us park the bus against the mighty Fulham tomorrow.
Now where did I put my crack pot.
****in hell, this is happening isn't it??

**** my life!
They have 50 points from 19 games. Teams in this position do not suddenly collapse. Even if they drop some points they are heading for 90 plus points, that is ****ing remarkable and rarely bettered.
They’re going to win the league.

They’re also the best side in the league at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom