• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Moises Caicedo

Would you meet the £80m asking price?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He's not even that good...he doesn't have an elite Passing range. We are a Passing team. Why would we even bother?

I doubt we are. Could be Brighton using our name like they did with City and Cucurella, trying to get Chelsea to bid big.

Regarding your points, the same applies to Onana though...

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I doubt we are. Could be Brighton using our name like they did with City and Cucurella, trying to get Chelsea to bid big.

Regarding your points, the same applies to Onana though...

Yeah. I dont think either are truly good enough and they are both massively overpriced.

I dont think Zubimendi fits the Premier League. He's like a btec Rodri for 50 million.

I'd like to go those route to be fair.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Yeah. I dont think either are truly good enough and they are both massively overpriced.

I dont think Zubimendi fits the Premier League. He's like a btec Rodri for 50 million.

I'd like to go those route to be fair.
You do know he is an argie?

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This Caicedo link is clearly us paying back Brighton for giving us Trossard cheap. We don't really want him but they need us to push Chelsea's price up. Everyone wins.
Are you saying Brighton are our friends?

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You do know he is an argie?

Unless the Home Office has enforced an embargo on Arsenal recruiting Argentine players, I don't see how his nationality is of any relevance :lol:

Besides, they've got determination & grit by the cartload, he'd fit in nicely with our current squad.

seanb85

This Caicedo link is clearly us paying back Brighton for giving us Trossard cheap. We don't really want him but they need us to push Chelsea's price up. Everyone wins.

Hardly call 26m rising to just over 30m for a player who didn't want to play for their club anymore and was also in the last year of his contract "cheap"

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hardly call 26m rising to just over 30m for a player who didn't want to play for their club anymore and was also in the last year of his contract "cheap"
You talking euros? He cost 21+6 million pounds. He had 1,5 years in contract. 28 year old EPL proven versatile attacker who scores.

It was a good deal for both, because Brighton knew Arsenal was very desperate, and they had their own problems with the player.

Malky

Established Member
Never been that impressed with him, certainly not for the quoted price.
Chelsea can have him, to be honest, if that means we get Rice!

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
For Partey's backup there are a lots options cheaper than Caicedo like Ibrahim Bamba, K.Thuram, Manu Kone.
Dont see we will pay £75m for Caicedo in this transfer window

Pepesuave

Lock this b1tch up! Barometer for opening new threads falling faster than Everton's league position. Mods need to do better

bergholt

Yeah true not super cheap, but still I think we're just putting out this interest to mess with Chelsea and build the relationship with Brighton. Given their scouting is good, can't hurt to have strong ties there.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
But he genuinely isn't.
Rice is the better footballer.

This guy looks very decent though but is perhaps more likely in the bissouma type category.
Rice biggest strength is carrying the ball forward, which Caicedo is better at. Caicedo is also better defensively and tackling, while being more powerful and dribbles better.

Both their passing range is similar and unimaginative.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Rice biggest strength is carrying the ball forward, which Caicedo is better at. Caicedo is also better defensively and tackling, while being more powerful and dribbles better.

Both their passing range is similar and unimaginative.

Caicedo is good at Tackling, Intercepting and then making a short pass.

Better at carrying the ball? He is literally in the lowest percentiles for dribbling and carrying unlike Rice. They don't have a similar Passing range either. Rice blows him out of the water statistically in every aspect of Passing and that's in a team that doesn't even pass. Caicedo plays in a possession based system in a good team.

He is being hyped beyond belief. He is nowhere near Rice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom