• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jorginho

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kysus

I don’t understand how Jorginho is supposed to cover Partey. He literally can’t play that role, lacks key attributes.

And people saying Arteta wants him that’s good enough, have you already forgot Willian?
Of course he can.
He has the tactical awareness to play that role which is much more important than agility.
What's going "wrong" is that Arsenal doesn't overpay easily, like it almost never has. It's in the history of the club for anyone to see.

So there's nothing going wrong. It's business as usual, and part of why I support this club.
We have been overpaying on many deals the last few years, Jorginho included.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Agree but any title loss would be on Edu and Arteta. To be top at Christmas and doing this madness on deadline day indicates a lack of self belief, a possible lack of funds lol and poor planning. I've been critical of Xhaka but there's mo way I'll lay the blame at his door unless he personally mucks up.
Yes, I was critical to Xhaka but not blaming him. He is doing his job which is complementary with Parteys one. One goes and the other is worse, specially in the case of Xhaka without someone to cover his no pace. We saw the other day that Partey still has a lot of pace when necessary.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have been overpaying on many deals the last few years, Jorginho included.
I said "easily". Overpaying for Jorginho, who costs 10+2 for a desperate Arsenal team in January, from Chelsea, is not a big overpay. The rumours of 15-20 million were. You can even say it's surprising Boehly sells to Arsenal. Their fans don't like it.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Who’s going to open the Jorginho thread in the main forum?

img_6362.gif

quattro

Don't get me wrong, the way we transformed a totally ****ed up squad has been remarkable but come on, we are now a team players are desperate to join, we have the cash to spend big but still seem incapable of getting the big marquee signings done
eh? we're surprisingly top for half a season after 6 years out of the CL and we're suddenly challenging the European elite for truly marquee names? sure we're in better shape and we have some money, but let's not delude ourselves that we've earned the right to be entitled to stuff like these just yet. people here really need to get a grip.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I don’t understand how Jorginho is supposed to cover Partey. He literally can’t play that role, lacks key attributes.

And people saying Arteta wants him that’s good enough, have you already forgot Willian?
Because he won’t be asked as much as Thomas when he plays we will play 2 holding midfielders, when Tom plays we play 1 holding midfielder

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Anyway we all have to support him as long he is here even for short period our fans in stadium will give him all their support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom