• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Chelsea FC: Carabottlejobs

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'm interested to know where money is coming from some of people money coming from Middle east they have made investment in Chelsea via some bank forgot the name. Because I'm totally sure even if todd worth 5B like forbes saying he not gonna go crazy like that. American owners aren't like that.

So kindly need explanation where the money coming from? Saudi Arabia? Qatar? UAE? Stop fooling me.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
This is going to send Chelsea into receivership or massive firesale and new owners
Yeah it’s *. Amortisation isn’t a “loophole” - it’s just using up all your future transfer budget today. They’ve locked up all their transfer money for the next 5 years. If some of their players don’t work out, and let’s be honest, they won’t, then they’re foooked.

Malky

Established Member
Im calling it now folks.

I rate Potter, he is a good coach. But I think Boehly the circus clown wont give him enough time to bring it all together.
Agree completely.
Think he'll get sacked if Dortmund knock them out the CL.
I mean it doesn't look good when they spend all that money and don't get CL next season.
Edit. The only way he'll keep his job is if they go on a winning run in the league between now and the 2nd leg of the CL tie.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Just like Salah, De Bruyne in the past. Most of them will be loaned out and sold in some years. I hope they explode. Even my best-mate who supported Chelsea is ashamed.
I doubt that. Salah and De Bruyne were punts on young players in a squad where their positions were already filled and the team was doing well. I think this Chelsea will look to offload the players they currently have in those positions to open them up for the newcomers. They've already started doing it, Jorginho has left to accommodate Enzo, Ziyech would've left had they not screwed up the paperwork to make way for Madueke, etc. I highly doubt they're making people like Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Broja etc. a part of their long-term plans.

Malky

Established Member
F*ck sake man they spent 71m on one of Germany’s best young players just 2.5 years ago, a guy who’s still 23 and extremely good, and they’re ready to throw him on the scrap heap already.
It’s Chelsea, are you surprised? :lol:
All their new signings will get the same treatment. I mean they’re already calling Mudryk the new Hazard, if he doesn’t deliver then they’ll want him gone.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You said “extremely good”.

He is extremely good. For some reason he plays as a CF at Chelsea despite not being a CF. He’s an AM. He’s a very good player.

Reason why Nkunku deal makes no sense to me cos he’s exactly the same type of player as Havertz, you don’t need both Havertz and Nkunku, and Felix ffs.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
It’s Chelsea, are you surprised? :lol:
All their new signings will get the same treatment. I mean they’re already calling Mudryk the new Hazard, if he doesn’t deliver then they’ll want him gone.
And who will replace him?

Who has a better story than Mourinho the Special One?

Jose Mourinho Agree GIF by AS Roma

Bloodbather

Established Member

He is extremely good. For some reason he plays as a CF at Chelsea despite not being a CF. He’s an AM. He’s a very good player.

Reason why Nkunku deal makes no sense to me cos he’s exactly the same type of player as Havertz, you don’t need both Havertz and Nkunku, and Felix ffs.
They probably won't retain Félix when Nkunku comes in, or they'll try to use him as a RW instead. They're looking to make Havertz into a false nine, which can be done, but requires goalscorers on the wings. So far it hasn't worked so they'll have high expectations from Mudryk in that regard.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

He only has two years left on his deal so they’ll probably cash in during the summer window.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom