• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 737,768
Status
Not open for further replies.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Honestly Bellingham would be perfect for Arsenal and Arsenal are the perfect club for the player himself but its obvious he's going to either Madrid or City (Most likely the former). Would be stunned if Pool got him though

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I think we will get Rice this window and then leave Caicedo who will probably go to Chelsea. Zubimendi will probably end up at Barca. We can only get one midfielder in after Jorginho.

Xhaka, Rice, Partey, Jorginho.

The following window we go for the Partey replacement. Who knows who is on the market then.

I've read some news from Spain and been snooping on the Real Sociedad forum, and what's written there about Zubimendi is that he is Arsenal bound, in the same way as Rice. We'll see how much truth there is in that during the summer. But I don't think it's impossible that we get both Rice and Zubimendi.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
I've read some news from Spain and been snooping on the Real Sociedad forum, and what's written there about Zubimendi is that he is Arsenal bound, in the same way as Rice. We'll see how much truth there is in that during the summer. But I don't think it's impossible that we get both Rice and Zubimendi.
They're both way too similar though aren' they ?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Btw Barcelona need to find a way to register Gavi first before making a move for Zubimendi loooool
Rumours in Spain are that Zubi favours the PL first.

Probably thinking come here get the money and the experience and then come back to Spain late 20s.

The PL is where its all at at the moment although many would like to deny it.

You don't get the likes of Elche spending 60m in January and offering 30-40k a week.

MD3 Gunner

All Deals Off
Rumours in Spain are that Zubi favours the PL first.

Probably thinking come here get the money and the experience and then come back to Spain late 20s.

The PL is where its all at at the moment although many would like to deny it.

You don't get the likes of Elche spending 60m in January and offering 30-40k a week.
No surprise tbh i mean la liga simply isn't an attractive proposition

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Actually think Arteta would have been the perfect manager for CHO. He got really unfortunate with that injuries and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
No surprise tbh i mean la liga simply isn't an attractive proposition
Yeah at the moment it's hard to say any league is as attractive as the PL. Even the small teams here are spending big and paying big wages and trying to at least become more competitive.

You don't see the Elches or Getafes spending 40m on a player.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I love it Edu has to apologize for not paying 110 million for a guy who has scored 12 top flight goals in my life. Honestly you guys are lucky i am flying to some Freud laboratory quality yayo and some honeys i swear look like a young Salma Hayek; otherwise i would crap on those of you claiming Boehly got over on the Arsenal

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Actually think Arteta would have been the perfect manager for CHO. He got really unfortunate with that injuries and being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Unless Arteta is a god who can make him quicker then no. Callum has lost a lot of the explosive pace he had. He has zero goals in 11 in bundesliga and just look shadow of what he was when he came through

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Unless Arteta is a god who can make him quicker then no. Callum has lost a lot of the explosive pace he had. He has zero goals in 11 in bundesliga and just look shadow of what he was when he came through

“Would have”. I was alluding to pre Achilles injury. I think he’s finished at the top level now.

Buhry

Established Member

Honestly Bellingham would be perfect for Arsenal and Arsenal are the perfect club for the player himself but its obvious he's going to either Madrid or City (Most likely the former). Would be stunned if Pool got him though

I don't understand why liverpool fans seem to think they're the favorites to sign him. He'll cost an exorbitant amount of money and they probably won't be able to offer CL football. City, Real or even Chelsea would seem more likely. I'd like to say us but I really don't think we'd pay what it would take to bring him here. He would for sure be more expensive than Enzo fernandez, at least he should be considering he really is more proven at top level if you exclude the world cup golden boy thing, and is english.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
I don't understand why liverpool fans seem to think they're the favorites to sign him. He'll cost an exorbitant amount of money and they probably won't be able to offer CL football. City, Real or even Chelsea would seem more likely. I'd like to say us but I really don't think we'd pay what it would take to bring him here.

They're deluded, they'll never get Bellingham without CL. Think he'll go to City or Real, no doubt about that.

ArsenalInMyHeart

This is your brain on ITK addiction
By many reports, we had triggered the release clause of Zubimendi before focused on Caicedo. I think Arteta wants Zubimendi as 6 and Rice as 8.
If Tierney leaves we need someone like Zinchenko on the left. And Fresneda will replace Cedric.
We dont need a new striker just look at Balogun. He is becoming a good finisher, he will be our Saliba 2.0
We need a new winger too.

We will get some money from Pepe and Tavares. They have had a good season in League 1

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
1675286004872-gif.12835

?

Edu could be out of his mind if he is targeting Danny Drinkwater

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Edu could be out of his mind if he is targeting Danny Drinkwater
Lol it was Mason Mount.

Thought it fit the bill for Rice plan D. Midfielder. Soon to be a Chelsea has been. Etc. I’m upset no one got it. Although this could be the makings of a new forum game @albakos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom