• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfer Thread: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,575
  • Views 495,298
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Lol. Lewandowski is one of the best strikers ever. Kane is absolutely nothing compared to him. Either you are english or a spud.

He may or may not be, Kane is 1 of the most prolific strikers in the world and would score more goals in a better team that provided him with more chances. Either way Real aren't buying Lewa anyway. I see you're not wanting to back up your initial statement of 'There are 10 or more strikers that are better than that cvnt.'

GDeep™

League is very weak
Do Real have a culture of spending on older players? Most of their top signings in the last 20 years have been younger players.

They aren’t shelling out 100M on a 30 year old, I think.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Do Real have a culture of spending on older players? Most of their top signings in the last 20 years have been younger players.

They aren’t shelling out 100M on a 30 year old, I think.
Especially after what happened to Hazard, they won't do something like this again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kane with real Madrid fans pressure the guy will s**t himself. Imo it'll be either bayern Munich or Manutd for him

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Yes when first watched him i thought he too slow for pl but he been very important for fulham underrated player. But the market is crazy if he worth 60m

I would've said we can wait a couple of years to get him at a relatively acceptable price but he'd be at Partey's age by that time.

Mudi

Is Raphinha worth going back in for? He's had some real stinkers for Barca
Why would you go for Raphinha? We went for Raphinha because Arteta did not believe Martinelli was ready yet to be a starter. Raphinha is not going to sit on the bench for Saka and we have Martinelli and Trossard for LW.

First priority is an actual 8, that could start ahead of Xhaka. Secondly I would go for a target man. We don't have game plan B if A is not working (Jesus, Trossard, Martinelli, Nketiah, ...) are all plan A. Maybe Balogun can be plan B but he does not look a typical target man. I would sell Nketiah, keep Jesus and Balogun as striker options and add a third striker as a target man.

And we can then see for a RW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould
Top Bottom