• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 4 - 1 Crystal Palace | Sunday, March 19 | 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

GettyImages-1144177548.jpg

DUFFMAN

Crybaby
Look here there is no denying they will be fired up for this with some players relieved Paddy is gone.

Saha again is the one we need to stop getting into any rhythm.

Let's play Aubamawang

I'd be more concerned about Eze. The kid can play. Typical that they sack him before our match. Maybe they could have waited til afterwards. No more Everton's, please lads!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We should still absolutely smack them but Patrick's team selection was awful and can really only be improved upon so it could be a concern particularly if Saliba isn't available. I could see Olise and Zaha causing some issues.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Sad news, hopefully our legend gets back on his feet soon.

In other news, I see rival fans celebrating the incoming new manager bounce this Sunday, probably with the assistant or something.
Maybe he'll take the French women's national team job they tried to give Thierry. Seems they want a national legend for PR purposes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So what the point of sacking Vieira if they not gonna replace him thier u21 coach will be under big pressure to lead them to survival

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Sad for Vieira personally but if you remove arsenal bias, he was really overrated in his time at Palace especially by AM.

Fueled by arteta hate, I remember people suggesting Vieira should have had a chance here ahead of Mikel 🤦🏽‍♂️

Sad how he turned into a boring style manager (he was boring previously in Nice as well) despite playing under wenger mostly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom