• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Good to see Martin O Neill doing punditry again. Always felt he was one of the best analysts of the game. Sky should try to get him on more often.
Usually when a manager goes on MNF it’s because he wants a job. 😭

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This is just beautiful. F*ck off, Saints!! Here's hoping you don't come back for a few decades...you joy-sapping tw*ts!!

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

If he tries to play his "True Brighton ™️" style, he's going to suffer exactly what Newcastle did. The only difference is, they're not equipped defensively to negate us as Newcastle did previously.

• Applause
Reactions: A_G

Malky

Established Member
they always turn to prime Barcelona when we play them against everyone else they crap. i don't dislike them but we always struggle against them specially away from home.
Still remember a game from the last years of Wenger where we absolutely dominated them at St Mary’s - Özil, Sanchez, Laca, Ramsey, Wilshere were all playing ( if I remember right ) but Forster turned into peak Buffon.
They’ve always been a frustrating side for us.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom