• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Today is why we still want DCL.

Yes he carries a purse and is always injured but he’s one of the most effective strikers in the league.

Guy is such a nightmare to play against. Rather him than Toney imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Alcaraz and Lavia would be decent pick up for any PL team both too good for championship football.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
How did we lose to these guys?? How??

Theo Walcotts best goal was stopping us from winning the title. No other value in that goal.
We DREW at home because pretty much every shot they had went in. Sometimes these things happen in football.

We were pretty unlucky against both Southampton & West Ham tbh as Saks missed a pen.
If you go by Xg for instance we should have won both those games but for balance drawn at Newcastle.

That would have given us 7 points instead of 5.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Today is why we still want DCL.

Yes he carries a purse and is always injured but he’s one of the most effective strikers in the league.

Guy is such a nightmare to play against. Rather him than Toney imo.
He’s fit for about 4 games a season.

Notice he’s not featured in any magazine recently wearing his high heels. Not good PR.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom