• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 35 (May 6-8)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Southampton pissing about, just put it into the mixer ffs

Liam_Og

Today’s set of results really went against us.

I’d be worried we will be on the thick end of a Brighton bounce back next weekend, could have done with that Everton performance against City.

Perhaps they were good for us, BHA demoralised coming to emirates and will bounce against City, Everton go against City full of confidence.

I’m never happy i guess.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Today’s set of results really went against us.

I’d be worried we will be on the thick end of a Brighton bounce back next weekend, could have done with that Everton performance against City.

Perhaps they were good for us, BHA demoralised coming to emirates and will bounce against City, Everton go against City full of confidence.

I’m never happy i guess.
Dyche with some confidence going into the City match is a good thing. He'll be coked out of his mind and probably break Pep's hand in the pre-match handshake.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Maitland Niles was a different level of **** today. Constantly losing the ball everywhere.

Hate ****ting on our ex players but I wonder if he thinks that his refusal to develop his career at right back is a sliding doors moment for him

This thread on the Southampton forum is quite telling: Ainsley Maitland-Niles

Unfortunately not shown anywhere near whats needed to make it at a decent level on his last 3 loans.

Championship level or below according to Saints fans.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Unfortunately not shown anywhere near whats needed to make it at a decent level on his last 3 loans.

Championship level or below according to Saints fans.
They hate him and never want him to play for them. I think he played his last pl game ever

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom