• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Kieran Tierney (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
discussion wolf GIF

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would agree with this, i think he will look to take the year, get his confidence back with more playing time and possibly improve as a player.
it good option even tho i'd prefer to sell because clearly he has no future here but playing football is better than waste a year he clearly won't pay 5-10 games max here this season

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
After treating him like dirt and banishing him all you get is a loan? Which means he's likely coming back?

Yeah i can imagine most of our players can't really stand Arteta

Most of our players? It’s a small fraction, at the highest. Squad harmony haven’t been this good in like 15 years

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

It seems like that to us but Tierney will come out and call Arteta a genius for this and he’s helping the team by going out on loan.
Lmao I would wager the opposite really. Imagine what Tierney would give for one last opportunity to stick the boot up Tets ass right now

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
He's better than Tomiyasu.

People will really start to see how Arteta is very unlikeable if he doesn't get us to where we deserve as a club. There is no middle ground with him.

You're either part of the 'family' or totally banished. Baffling stuff

Tesco Bag doesn't suit modern possession football, he can't pass and move in triangles like our other defenders. He's too addicted to kick and run then cross to oppos deep lying playmaker. That tactic got found out for some reason

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
After treating him like dirt and banishing him all you get is a loan? Which means he's likely coming back?

How has he been treated like dirt ? He just hasn't been played. So what ?

King87

Most of our players? It’s a small fraction, at the highest. Squad harmony haven’t been this good in like 15 years
Yeah we have mostly young lads who he's hoping to keep grounded as long we are doing fine its all good but it's a long and hard season where players such as Tierney might surely still be needed.

Others might be seeing how he's been treated and wondering wtf

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Have you not heard how a lot of our players are complimentary of him & his coaching ?

The relationship between manager, coaches & players looks really tight from what will are able to discern from games & media etc.

Obviously some relationships sour, but show me a club where this doesn't happen.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

Yeah we have mostly young lads who he's hoping to keep grounded as long we are doing fine its all good but it's a long and hard season where players such as Tierney might surely still be needed.

Others might be seeing how he's been treated and wondering wtf

If they didn't with Auba and some of the others then they won't here. I think this is just the clubs way of letting him know it's best if he plays his football elsewhere and he might have even agreed to it for all we know.

Some players will see it as more game time assured and some might even enjoy it like Holding when Auba got legitimately banished.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He's better than Tomiyasu.

People will really start to see how Arteta is very unlikeable if he doesn't get us to where we deserve as a club. There is no middle ground with him.

You're either part of the 'family' or totally banished. Baffling stuff

he is the mentality of a ****. Another asset he completely ruined

King87

Have you not heard how a lot of our players are complimentary of him & his coaching ?

The relationship between manager, coaches & players looks really tight from what will are able to discern from games & media etc.

Obviously some relationships sour, but show me a club where this doesn't happen.
Look nobody is giving us a trophy for our players been 'complementary ' of Arteta or 'squad harmony' in fact our best ever manager treated players the exact opposite way.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Look nobody is giving us a trophy for our players been 'complementary ' of Arteta or 'squad harmony' in fact our best ever manager treated players the exact opposite way.
You were saying most of the squad don't like Teta. I was simply disagreeing with you based upon what our players actually say about him.

Wenger became a soft touch with players & our team & club suffered as a result & the fans then wanted Wenger out.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

Which helped squad harmony with the average players but created a culture of low standards, which alienated our best players. To the extent all of our best players wanted out in 2011

Also Wenger might have put up with his faviourites in the second half of his tenure. But early on he was happy to ship out club legend Paul Merson. And in his latter tenure alienated a top talent in Gnabry

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

You were saying most of the squad don't like Teta. I was simply disagreeing with you based upon what our players actually say about him.

Surely there's room to interpret that a lot of these players just say things sometimes because they want an easy life?

Tierney about to be thrown out on his ass to learn español and if you asked him today he'd still say Arteta is a genius and the best manager he's ever had past, present and future like Saka recently did.

The squad is full of kids and boot lickers who have seen bigger players than them crushed and bodied by Arteta. It's kind of disingenuous to claim everything they say as gospel.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We’re so bad at tanking a player’s value below what it could be. Alright so Tierney doesn’t fit Arteta’s specific tactical style, but guess what! Lots of managers don’t play that way, they just want a good defender who’ll run up and down and cross the ball, Tierney is great at that! Plus he’s a model professional.

Absolutely baffling how we haven’t managed to sell him to clubs like Newcastle or Villa for 35m. Anyone who disagrees can eff off!

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We’re so bad at tanking a player’s value below what it could be. Alright so Tierney doesn’t fit Arteta’s specific tactical style, but guess what! Lots of managers don’t play that way, they just want a good defender who’ll run up and down and cross the ball, Tierney is great at that! Plus he’s a model professional.

Absolutely baffling how we haven’t managed to sell him to clubs like Newcastle or Villa for 35m. Anyone who disagrees can eff off!

We haven't tanked his value, nobody rates him enough to put up the money. He started 15 games in all comps last season and made 21 sub appearances, which for a backup doesn't seem out of the ordinary. This is more a case of Arsenal fans overrating Tierney than Arteta tanking his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom