• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deadline Day Summer 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
What no Holdini playing inverted FB? Well it took Arteta nearly 4 years to figure out Holding is a plumber. Not the sharpest tool in the shed our Mik
Who's you next target and why it's Kai ?

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

All in all...

Feel we will look back on this window in a few years, as the point where things went wrong.

Only positive is that a lot of the teams in Europe have done below par business in the window too.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All in all...

Feel we will look back on this window in a few years, as the point where things went wrong.
Not the window but the actual manager who should stop being nerd. We not competing against city they in different planet but i need our team be consistent we basically have same team of last season plus Rice Havertz Timber and Raya so things improved him and team only need to do basic stuff currently

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

What you thinking re Cedric and Pepe? @A_G

Think they’ll get moves or have their contracts terminated?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Mate we’ve been saying that about every window post 2016.

How much more wrong can things get ffs?

Yeah but last season is like the first time we have actually been pretty good since 2016, so the decline now will just hit different 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom