• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joshua (Rasmi) Zirkzee

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Sell Jesus you mean? Otherwise it’s enough with one winger and let Jesus play winger.

Jesus, Martinelli, Trossard, CF, Saka, Neto/Williams. 6 is plenty when we also have Havertz as a potential option if needed. Another winger to that is wasteful.

I don't want to see Trossard play on the wing anymore. He should be either CF or behind the striker.

Jesus must be sold if we get a good price.

Kuroske

Not for me, he has too long way to go still. And regarding higher ceiling I’m not sure he has that. Imo Ferguson has yet to prove he has top potential. Very heavy first touch and not at all agile as other good to elite strikers with similar frame.
Plus Brighton will be asking 80+ million

Kuroske

De Jong is on 700k PW....he aint coming.
Quote from random internet source:

His initial salary was worth £12m a year before it was reduced to £9m in the 2020/21 season.

De Jong took a further pay cut the following year, earning £4.3m.

Barcleona are now required to pay those deferred wages to the player on top of his existing salary.

As a result, De Jong will take home £16.8million net in the 2022/23 season, followed by up to £21m in the following campaign.

The midfielder spoke out about the controversy surrounding his whopping salary packet in October 2022.

Speaking to TV NOS, via Mundo Deportivo, De Jong said: "There have been many lies and falsehoods spread about my salary.

"In each of the first three years I played here, I cut my salary. Eventually the money comes back, and it comes on top of my normal salary, so it looks bigger.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Imagine being a young athlete millionaire. Instead of blowing out the backs of every 10/10 in a 30km radius my guy sits at home like @Riou watching Japanese cartoon and at night claps his manga companion pillows cheeks.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yh he's not dogshit but I'll be real what kinda bar is that supposed to be for an Arsenal striker. Plus isn't he some sort of anime nerd.

Want someone up front for us who has a better first touch than myself at least ffs.

I mean I wanted Dembouz and that guy is a full FM nerd.

These guys stop developing mentally at 16. You take what you can get.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I mean I wanted Dembouz and that guy is a full FM nerd.

These guys stop developing mentally at 16. You take what you can get.
Dembouz grew out of it though. Got himself a wife, huge wedding in Morocco became a father etc

Solankes 27. To quote a great man when I was 27 I was getting laid different, I guarantee you someone who makes the characters of Mongolian sketch books his personality has never seen pum in his life

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Agreed, one player I like I don't think you want at all. 🤣

Champions League Football GIF by UEFA

This guy can get in the bin - chatted **** about us a few seasons ago and now he's showing us his knickers because we're good again? Don't want this tramp.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
This guy can get in the bin - chatted **** about us a few seasons ago and now he's showing us his knickers because we're good again? Don't want this tramp.

Did he though? I remember that after being transferred to Juventus he said he wasn't aware of Arsenal's offer - but that he had only Juve on his mind.

The only news was that "his agents aren't picking up the phone." That I don't doubt as they're cut from the same corrupt cloth as Juve and probably got a nice little envelope below the table.

His highlight reel looks much better than any striker we're linked bar Osimhen - left foot goals, right foot goals, poacher goals, out of the box bangers, free kick goals, headers. Only 24 years old and he's entering some wild form - 7 goals in last 5 matches. Might be our dark horse for CF.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Dembouz grew out of it though. Got himself a wife, huge wedding in Morocco became a father etc

Solankes 27. To quote a great man when I was 27 I was getting laid different, I guarantee you someone who makes the characters of Mongolian sketch books his personality has never seen pum in his life

You must have been a late bloomer. A lot of guys get over that phase of their life by 27.

Your AM brothers are here to support you with this diagnosis anyways 🤝

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
I think this is our early done deal because of the smoke and profile. He does allot of what Arteta likes a striker to do. He drops deep, then turns at pace beating a couple of players and stretching the play to make space for others. He's a 6'4 powerhouse so he'll be another duel king, only 22 so plenty of room for progression and hungry to improve. Technically he looks very good for a guy his size. His hold up and link up play would help our wingers.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You must have been a late bloomer. A lot of guys get over that phase of their life by 27.

Your AM brothers are here to support you with this diagnosis anyways 🤝
Yea bit of a late bloomer definitely. No matter though point was I was broke compared to this guy who's doing up voluntary incel

Bloodbather

Established Member

His highlight reel looks much better than any striker we're linked bar Osimhen - left foot goals, right foot goals, poacher goals, out of the box bangers, free kick goals, headers. Only 24 years old and he's entering some wild form - 7 goals in last 5 matches. Might be our dark horse for CF.
Great goalscorer, but his all-around game leaves a lot to be desired. I was in favor of signing him a couple years back thinking his link up game would develop but it really hasn't.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom