• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
You don't have to do a google search to check if Havertz is crap or not. Thought you were intelligent bro.
I said even a simple google search should have killed this deal. Stevie Wonder could do that. Do you think I recommend googling players to decide on transfers? No the larger point is Havertz is such a bad buy Stevie Wonder wouldn’t even make it

Legend14

Established Member
So White called out Zinny on the pitch after the match? If so, that is simply the wrong thing to do.

Save that for the locker room if you have that type of feedback relationship with the player. We don’t need to see it.

Not surprised Zinny took it personally. Who wouldn’t.

Looking forward to perfect performances from White from this point forward.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
So White called out Zinny on the pitch after the match? If so, that is simply the wrong thing to do.

Save that for the locker room if you have that type of feedback relationship with the player. We don’t need to see it.
He is the last player at this club who should be calling anyone out on or off the pitch.

I could understand if Saliba wants a word with some of them, but BW? damn

Reactions: Xln

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Still too casual for me, why slow the game down everytime he comes forward. So predictable, reckon he gets benched by Timber when 100%!

Henry boi

Still too casual for me, why slow the game down everytime he comes forward. So predictable, reckon he gets benched by Timber when 100%!
He's the one trusted to draw the opposition out, watch how he teases them to come out then tries to play Martinelli in, or Jesus
He's was doing the exact same thing last year and no one was complaining because the opposition gave us space to play
Now it's looks casual because they is no space and the combination
Play is dead on the left, that's why Smith Rowe is so important imo

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

He's the one trusted to draw the opposition out, watch how he teases them to come out then tries to play Martinelli in, or Jesus
He's was doing the exact same thing last year and no one was complaining because the opposition gave us space to play
Now it's looks casual because they is no space and the combination
Play is dead on the left, that's why Smith Rowe is so important imo
The play needs to be quicker, its too easy to defend against.

CannonBals

There is a good chance that he is not even injured but was substituted because the guy has zero defensive tactical acumen. The whole backline jumps and he is just ball watching. He single handedly destroys the offside setup.
Also if you have a Jorginho and Rice midfield he doesn't have to invert and our left side starts to function as soon as he starts playing as a normal FB.
At the end of the day the inverted fullback thing is a hack which compromises many things. Would rather we get a proper LB and never see Zinchenko at LB again.

Rattata

The amount of people that talk **** about him. We desperately need Zinny back in the team. He's the #1 defender in the world in terms of progressive passes. You could see how much we miss him today.

He's a difference maker and I'm tired of these idiot fans that are unable to appreciate him.

"hurr durr Kiwior better" bro shut up you are clueless.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
The amount of people that talk **** about him. We desperately need Zinny back in the team. He's the #1 defender in the world in terms of progressive passes. You could see how much we miss him today.

He's a difference maker and I'm tired of these idiot fans that are unable to appreciate him.

Yes for me Zinchenko is vital for us and the same for Jesus.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose

They did not attack us that much in Kiwior's side compared to Ben White/Saliba flank.

Did Marcus Edwards who is 5'4 tormenting Zinchenko in both legs in that Sporting Lisbon tie not scarred you?

Zinchenko has always been a liability in European knockout games. A reason why City let him go. Costed the team vs Real Madrid in 2022 double winning season (Benzema balon'dor campaign) and vs Chelsea in the UCL 2021 final for the Havertz goal.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

We just go in circles here, the same is being now said about Saliba even after what happened last year when we lost him.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

This was a pretty interesting chart. It's a bit misleading as Zinchenko has played like 1000 minutes less in EPL than Saliba for example. And 600 minutes less than White.

But it also affects that Zinchenko creates much more, and makes more risky passes.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This was a pretty interesting chart. It's a bit misleading as Zinchenko has played like 1000 minutes less in EPL than Saliba for example. And 600 minutes less than White.

But it also affects that Zinchenko creates much more, and makes more risky passes.

He brings uncertainty. Directly or indirectly he is a problem. Get rid and sign Bradley Locko

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He brings uncertainty. Directly or indirectly he is a problem. Get rid and sign Bradley Locko
He plays in safer areas where PL lacks talent and he's still on par with those who have played way more minutes than him.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He plays in safer areas where PL lacks talent and he's still on par with those who have played way more minutes than him.
Yeah. He makes a lot of small unnecessary mistakes. I remember the wolves game. He was determined to give them a goal and his 3rd error lead to a goal

Dynamic

Because there isn't enough quality depth in defence, especially with the Timber injury since the start of the season.
I think he has the quality to fit in the Xhaka/Jorgi role, which we have to fill for the long term.
During the last few years Pep has been using full backs which are actually turned center backs, and Arteta is following his trend (as always). That's why Pep felt comfortable selling Zinny to us.
Zinny at LCM is worth a shot. Then we may prioritze buying new defenders rather than midfielders.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom