• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Gate crashing United to beat them to Thiago

..Wilshere.....Arteta
..........Thiago
Walcott...........Cazorla
........Higuain

A bit too lightweight in the middle perhaps

Buhry

Established Member

Higgy, Shrek/or a quality LW, Fellaini or Lars Bender, Adler + new right back

League champions 2014

cannonade

Established Member
Mature and experienced Keeper: Adler/Cesar

Teeth in the back: Papadopoulis

Midfield height and Power: Felliani

Proven Scorer: Higuain

Settled?

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Rooney or Jovetic? Jovetic would be better running the wings and more suited to possession play and is only 23 as opposed to Rooney being 27

Theoretic Q as we won't get Rooney

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

- Higuain
- Rooney
- Fellaini
- One of the Goal keepers that get mentioned around here

All 4 would very much be a dream summer. Never happening but got fingers crossed for Higuain and Fellaini at the very least.

These two coming in will see my Arsenal strike ended, I will put the Black scarf away & buy the home shirt + start going matches again.

DanAust

psycho said:
- Higuain
- Rooney
- Fellaini
- One of the Goal keepers that get mentioned around here

That's the dream scenario that keeps coming to mind, but the part I love in this scenario just as much as the first team is the guys on the bench pushing them for games...

745899_Arsenal.jpg

Proper depth for competition, rotation, balance, injury cover and back to back games
745903_Arsenal.jpg

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I never think we will sign Rooney.

We might get Fellaini and maybe a CB.

As for Rooney, he will either find peace with Moyes, or go to Chelsea or Real. And flop.

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Taarabt, we need someone who can beat 2 or 3 players and score from 30 yards

............Cazorla
Walcott.................Taarabt
...........Higuain

Floating

Established Member
qs said:
So is Rooney.

Really? Rooney has wasted away his talent? Look at the all the honors he's won, and he's only 27. Maybe he hasn't fulfilled his ridiculous potential as an 18-year-old but he's been quality for years and has won the lot.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom