• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Something people forget is Bellerin is homegrown developed at the club

So you have to think who we replace that aspect

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Something people forget is Bellerin is homegrown developed at the club

So you have to think who we replace that aspect

You only need four for European competition really, with 8 developed in England.

At the minute we have Ramsey, Wilshere, Maitland-Niles and Iwobi who've all been developed by us. Then Chambers, Holding and Welbeck developed in England.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

You only need four for European competition really, with 8 developed in England.

At the minute we have Ramsey, Wilshere, Maitland-Niles and Iwobi who've all been developed by us. Then Chambers, Holding and Welbeck developed in England.

That’s 7....

Hopefully Welbeck will leave in the summer. That’s 6...

Hopefully Maitland-Niles will go on loan...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s 7....

Hopefully Welbeck will leave in the summer. That’s 6...

Hopefully Maitland-Niles will go on loan...

Well Huddart or Macey count as homegrown and they're usually counted as third choice keeper. Failing that if we bought say Sessegnon and Nick Pope that'd be enough.

More realistically don't forget about players like Nketiah or Willock who might be included as well. Also if you name a squad with under 25 players you don't have to register all 8.

For example 24 you can register 7 and so on and as under-21 players don't count as squad members we should be fine.

DanDare

Trusted ⭐

Well Huddart or Macey count as homegrown and they're usually counted as third choice keeper. Failing that if we bought say Sessegnon and Nick Pope that'd be enough.

More realistically don't forget about players like Nketiah or Willock who might be included as well. Also if you name a squad with under 25 players you don't have to register all 8.

For example 24 you can register 7 and so on and as under-21 players don't count as squad members we should be fine.

Yep and all of this agrees with what I posted:

You replace him with a reduced squad size or you replace him with a home grown player.

How we do that has to be factored in if you want to sell Bellerin

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Man Utd are becoming what Barca were for us in the past. We're only selling them dross.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bellerin's so **** that a team miles ahead of us in the league want him.
You mean the same team that bought Pogba and Sanchez for all the money in heaven, did feck all with them and then benched them?

If Mourinho buys Bellerin he'll be just as **** for them as he is for us. If Pep buys him, he'll do for him what he did for Douglas Costa at Bayern. If Klopp buys him, he'll make something better of him. If it's Conte, he'll teach him to defend.

There's a much better player in Bellerin wanting to be chiseled out of him. Mourinho is no Michelangelo.

Bellerin would be a fool to go play for Jose (Fellaini is my secret weapon) Mourinho.

Crocrodile

Bellerin firstly needs a decent rehab to heal up.
He 's been playing too much since he 's broken into the 1st team.
Genuinely can't remember when he got a proper rest.

Next, he needs a coach that will defensively sort him out.

Offensively, he 'll come good as there is enough there.
He just needs to become smarter to time his runs better.
That comes with experience with fullbacks.
And use his left foot to shoot and threaten teams to open up the right.

He 's still young, some of you are waiting on Ramsey and Wilshere for 10 years but want to get rid of Bellerin without seeing him under a new manager?

CanadianGooner1608

The hate on Bellerin is unexplainable to me.
The kid is 22, and you can see there is a ton of potential to improve. He needs direction and guidance, but who didn't when they were 22?
In my opinion he has not even remotely started to peak yet, and I want him to reach that peak with us, not with one of our rivals.
We can't forget he has played every single game for us since the beginning of the season, save one or two. Any of us would suffer a dip in form.

What he needs I think is someone giving him competition for his spot, to push him to get better, and also take the pressure off so he can be rested for some games.

I definitely want him to stay, and see how he would fare under a new manager.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
We wont sell him, we shouldnt sell him, he wants to be here...if it actually happens, I am all in for 3 man defense

pacstud

Selling Bellerin is stupid. When you're struggling as a team you don't CREATE holes, you seek to repair those already present.

Why on Earth would anyone with sense want to make MORE problems for this team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom