• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Sven's Transfer Targets: Summer 2018

If we were to spend big money on one player, what position would you prefer that to be for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highbury_2006

Village Idiot
No, he's relatively mediocre based on watching him play for Dortmund quite a number of times recently. Doesn't really have many stand out qualities that make me think this is a top quality CB.

In general I usually do my best to back our signings, like I'm doing with Lichtsteiner.

I have seen him play aswell and refuse to describe him as mediocre.

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
The way Arsenal fans lose their **** when other teams sign players is hilarious and at times makes this place unbearable. The new season is so far away and people are already heavily panicking. Ffs we even have people saying we're a 10-12th place team based on god knows what. **** me, some of you should take a break.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I could see Bakayoko failing from a mile off, he was just a standard player in a fantastic side
Of course you could.

“Monaco obviosuly have a lot more high quality players but I feel Bakayoko is one that didnt even shine that much and is at risk of not living up to expectation. IMO Mbappe, Lemar, Fabinho and Silva are the real deal but I have slight reservations on Mendy and Bakayoko”

Red London July 2017

Fair play

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
“Monaco obviosuly have a lot more high quality players but I feel Bakayoko is one that didnt even shine that much and is at risk of not living up to expectation. IMO Mbappe, Lemar, Fabinho and Silva are the real deal but I have slight reservations on Mendy and Bakayoko”

Red London July 2017

Fair play
Surprised I said that about mendy tbf I wanted Arsenal to sign him until we got Kola. Woulda been worth the risk I suppose

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard

If true it's shows we are after a player in that role and have money to buy a player of similar standard in that role.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
POSITIVITY ONLY

We tried for Fabinho, that’s a start. All the other teams failed to sign him too

Enz__

Anti Antique Abuse
Much as i would like to believe that, how would Paul Gilmour know we tried and failed? None of our more reliable journos have mentioned Fabinho. This is just sky looking to get some clicks from disgruntled Arsenal fans.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

I basically haven’t been excited about anyone we’ve signed since Alexis.... don’t see that changing this summer either..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom