• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ainsley Maitland-Niles: Yutility

nick gould

Cool as ice. Was quite laidback when he came on again, lost way too many duels the short time he was on. On the ball he was good though, played some beautiful subtle passes and 1-2s.
I would like the boy to get a little bit angry and play with the sort of intensity that you see from the Uruguay players. He seems to think life is too easy. A bit like progba.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
What a lad. Couple of weeks ago, there was an interview with him, Chambers and Iwobi. They were asked if they would take a Penalty, and AMN said he would a 100% Chip it into the middle of the net, and that's exactly what he did today.
Now you mention it, I remember that interview. He actually did it. It's no important match, but doing it as a youngster, with a new coach you have to impress and a lot of people watching. Balls.

I remember being critical of his complacency at times earlier last season, but after seeing him play for a year, in hindsight it's pure confidence.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
I would like the boy to get a little bit angry and play with the sort of intensity that you see from the Uruguay players. He seems to think life is too easy. A bit like progba.
It's a natural part of his game - being able to turn on the intensity when he needs to but playing with calmness otherwise. It means he can play with a clear head when the game is frantic - that's something we'll likely need.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's the type of guy you'd love to have as your friend. Laid back, doesn't take things to seriously, is a bit of a joker but a good heart too.

JimmyTheMac

I'd like to see AMN potentially groomed as a left back. The position is up for grabs, especially once Monreal moves on or is too old. He has a lot of the attributes Ashley Cole had, especially the technical ability, originally being deployed in a more advanced position, and pace. He just needs some improvement defensively and to add that tenaciousness that Ashley had.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
kid could end up being great at quiet few positions, but I think its CM (especially in 3 man mid) where he sees him. with that explosiveness and tricky feet he could be devastating.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
kid could end up being great at quiet few positions, but I think its CM (especially in 3 man mid) where he sees him. with that explosiveness and tricky feet he could be devastating.
Then he should be played as a winger, wing back or striker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Taurus

I think he deserves a starting line up in a position he prefers next season. We need to trust our best prospects and give them a chance otherwise we will regret it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
The lack of news on his injury is worrying, *usually* the club give an update quickly when it's not a serious one.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom