• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There wasn't any need to push that high and vacate his zone. Bellerin didn't read correctly the situation.

DlCIl1OWsAAJJRS

He's followed Willian where he shouldn't but that image doesn't represent what happened in real time. I remember watching the game and saying that Mkhi hadn't tracked the runner. He barely jogs and doesn't even reach a sprint. Players get pulled out of position sometimes. It's up to others to cover. Mkhi's man is Alonso and he loses him.

Reyes no.11

Formation: 4-4-2

------------------------------------Cech

Lichtsteiner----------Mustafi--------------Sokratis---------Monreal

Mkhitaryan----------Torreira-------------Guendouzi--------Iwobi

-----------------------Lacazette-----------Aubameyang

Subs: Leno, Holding, Bellerin, Xhaka, Ramsey, Özil, Welbeck

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Also I don't hold him at fault for that goal. It's Mkhi's fault for not tracking and the centre halves for not seeing the danger.
What? He's totally to blame for that goal because he went gung-ho to press way up the pitch that Miki din't even have enough time to drop and cover for him and Alonso was already in full running by that time.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Rumors saying mesut to miss today game because of illness

Yeah, an illness must be due, he hasn't had one for a while. If he is dropped ill, I'd like to see Iwobi in that position with Mkhi & Ramsey wide. I think we need to persist with Auba as CF, so no room for Laca.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The illness thing become annoying and stupid excuse. they just need to say he get dropped there no shame about that.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
if Özil really miss today game i hope emery goes with 4-4-2 Torreira Matteo in middle Mkhi and Iwobi outwide and Laca Auba upfront.
Emery confirmed in his latest press conference that we won’t play 442 with two strikers.
4231 with auba on the left wing and laca down the middle is what’s going to happen when we play them together

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Emery confirmed in his latest press conference that we won’t play 442 with two strikers.
4231 with auba on the left wing and laca down the middle is what’s going to happen when we play them together
damn :( well it's better stick with same formation then,

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Ok with no Özil I'll go with this:

Cech
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Monreal
Torreria Guendouzi
Mikhi Iwobi Ramsey
Auba

I have said this week bench Ramsey until he signs but Auba needs to stay at CF, so no room for Laca yet.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If Mesut is not playing I'd put Mhki in his place at 10 and maybe play Rambo on the right wing to give Hector someone with a good engine to cover for him.

Emery mentioned that he would play with only one striker, so as much as I'd like for Aubemazette to be a thing, I think playing Auba up front with two high-workrate players in Iwobi and Rambo could work.

That leaves space for us to see Lucas, Matteo and Xhaka together for a longer period of time.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Ok with no Özil I'll go with this:

Cech
Bellerin Sokratis Mustafi Monreal
Torreria Guendouzi
Mikhi Iwobi Ramsey
Auba

I have said this week bench Ramsey until he signs but Auba needs to stay at CF, so no room for Laca yet.
So Ramsey is a winger now? Maybe a wide playmaker? new Messi or Ronaldo? You guys never get tired of fitting him anywhere without reason

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
So Ramsey is a winger now? Maybe a wide playmaker? new Messi or Ronaldo? You guys never get tired of fitting him anywhere without reason

He's played there before, also I'd rather Ramsey than Welbeck. If you play him in midfield as a 3 he ends up as part of the attack anyway because he comes forward so much.

FEH

Cant wait to see the lineup fs.

Really hope Emery has dropped Bellerin, Xhaka and Cech. Sadly I see a maximum of 1 of those being reality. Auba on the wing and Laca upfront would be great though. Wont happen either.

Can see Emerys lineups pissing me off down the line if we dont start picking up wins.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
So you guys don’t want him to play well and when he doesn’t you all have a meltdown lol.
I want him sold! He's done nothing to warrant a starting spot, like under Wenger and when he does perform, it's against teams that are **** at defending and pressing.
The bottom line is that if he plays well against someone, you're thinking that you're gonna start him next week in a tough game, where he'll be The Invisible Man and I'd rather have someone who's at least tracking back and pressing than him being useless and having us feel like playing with 10 men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom