• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal vs West Ham United | August 25th | KO: 15:00 BST

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Game over. Honestly not fuzzed, I expected us to lose but I'm happy with how we've played. Anderson looks like he's finding his feet and our defense has been better than the scoreline suggests.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

We made tough work of that, controlled the game better with both Auba and Lacazette.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
3 games is enough for me to see that this defence is not built for what Emery wants to do. We're going to give up so many good chance this year. Good win though.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
You definitely dont know the difference.

To your credit though, you seem to know where your arse is... because thats all you talk through these days.

I was right, you pathetically don't know the difference between an arse and other body parts.

Keep yelping at your betters if it makes feel normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom