• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Wembley Hotspur v Arsenal | March 2, 2019 12:30 GMT | BT Sports

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sokratis is doing so good.

You guys shoukd go for Manolas as well for the chemistry, he is even faster than Sokratis winger level pace.

Aubameyang Lacazette
Özil
Guendouzi Torreira
Mendy Bellerin
Sokratis Upamaecano Manolas
Leno

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Its clear as day were playing on the counter.

Then we should have started Auba.

Sp**s haven't been good at all and when we've had the ball in our attacking third, they haven't been good defensively either. If we could just even have a passable passing completion % rate this would be way more comfortable but we're gifting them possession way too often and if it continues into the second half we'll be punished.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Excellent half......I don't think anyone hates pragmatism so long as it's done correctly and we only made one mistake, when we did Leno came big twice.

Mkhitaryan has been the best player for me, maybe a bit left field but the way he's started our quick counters has been superb, knows how to hold the ball and play the right pass.

Mustafi has been horrible, has given the ball away or put in a weak challenge about 3/4 times, fkin idiot.

I really was hoping Iwobi could nick that second goal as if we go 2 up I think that's lights out for Tottenham.

Onto the 2nd half.

African Flair

Need to bring Torreira in for Guendo. I'd bring Özil on for Iwobi if we want to at least hold on to the ball a bit more.
Iwobi has out in a good shift on defense, should stay imo.

But Mkhi, what the hell. All I've done this year is criticize him but he's been absolutely brilliant with and without the ball in possession. Hugely surprised to see that from him.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Good half. High intensity and matching Sp**s in the midfield battle.

Great saves by Leno.

Xhaka and Guendouzi impressive and the backline solid. Can't think of a bad performance out there so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Maybe we'll have a good surprise for you"

Arsène hints at transfer activity a day before the arrival of Mesut Özil

Latest posts

Top Bottom