• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,331

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
But he is 26 same age as Zaha who is too old for you.

Zaha is going into his 27 year old season. He would cost 60 million minimum. He can play wide and up front. We are waiting to see whether he can step up his numbers.

Ziyech is going into his 26 year old season. He would cost 25 million, just come off a very good goal scoring season. He can play wide, as a 10 or as an 8. His shot technique will get goals in England. Also means we can spend elsewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He good rb but would cost much we already have quality starting rb need just young decent backup.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Don’t think we’re interested in half the players we’re being linked with. Clubs name just being added on to links.
Yeh a lot of our links have been silly wasteful buys given our small budget. I dont buy most of them.

Meunier would be like £20m+ ? For a backup RB? No thanks.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
We already have AMN, and Bellerin will be coming back soon enough.

AMN isn’t a serious option if you want to play four at the back. It’s probably bottom of the list behind CB, CM, LW/RW and LB, but I don’t doubt it’s something they would want in an ideal world.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
AMN isn’t a serious option if you want to play four at the back. It’s probably bottom of the list behind CB, CM, LW/RW and LB, but I don’t doubt it’s something they would want in an ideal world.
While he isn't ideal, we have Chambers coming back too.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh and btw for those that don’t know, Ziyech isn’t going to cost us 80M or something like Frenkie and De Ligt. He is very careful with the club he joins and won’t leave for the money. He could have left last season and earned three times as much as he does now but stayed because the right club didn’t come for him. In turn Ajax will let him go to the club he wants without difficulty.

You have to understand, this is a guy that comes from a large family, and lost his father at a very young age. Staying close to his mother means everything to him, it’s the sole reason he’s still in the Eredivisie at 26 when he already was the best player in the league when he was 22 at Twente.

He has a gentleman’s agreement with Ajax to accept a reasonable bid, because he already stayed a year longer than planned, and largely carried them this season when it mattered. I leave it up to you guys what’s a reasonable bid, but if we come knocking, we’ll get him.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On

He can play in a 4 against fodder at home and Emery loves a change anyway, so we can switch to 5 at the back when Bellerin needs a rest. Can't be going for RB's now.

Bellerin and Ainsley is superb for now. Need a LB, just don't know how. Guess we'll continue with Nacho and Kola.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Oh and btw for those that don’t know, Ziyech isn’t going to cost us 80M or something like Frenkie and De Ligt. He is very careful with the club he joins and won’t leave for the money. He could have left last season and earned three times as much as he does now but stayed because the right club didn’t come for him. In turn Ajax will let him go to the club he wants without difficulty.

You have to understand, this is a guy that comes from a large family, and lost his father at a very young age. Staying close to his mother means everything to him, it’s the sole reason he’s still in the Eredivisie at 26 when he already was the best player in the league when he was 22 at Twente.

He has a gentleman’s agreement with Ajax to accept a reasonable bid, because he already stayed a year longer than planned, and largely carried them this season when it mattered. I leave it up to you guys what’s a reasonable bid, but if we come knocking, we’ll get him.

think Özil is stopping us from going after Ziyech

say yes

forum master baiter

If we can get him on the cheap I actually think this could be a very savvy signing.

Great option at RB but (more importantly for me) he can also play competently at RW. Would kill two birds with one stone which is important given our lack of funds.

Can't see us signing two wingers this summer given the priority elsewhere - so would be nice if we could add another option to the squad who's capable of playing out wide.

1. LB
2. Winger
3. CM
4. CB
5. Another winger -> Meunier
6. Backup RB -> Meunier

Meunier ticks off 5 & 6 from that list of my priorities which means we can focus the rest of our funds on the more important positions.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Here a champions league compilation because you guys don’t rate the farmers he faces in the Eredivisie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom